Linkin Park Reveal New Album Cover

hahninator

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been here all day long and I know who's been here for discussing. suddenly, you came out of nowhere and complaining bout what they released. from your post, you're not discussing. sorry to say that.

Ha! My life doesn't revolve around LP so sorry I am not a regular.

When I have a more favorable opinion of the bands output, i'll post it here first.

Until then, I guess you'll just have to put your big boy pants on and deal with the fact that people have dissenting opinions I suppose. :)

if anyone complained about MTM and too much ballads on it I think LP7 would have even more slow ballads. I don't like the cover at all, but it's obvious we will get very personal and nostalgic album. We'll definitely see new "ballad medley" in setlists :D

Ha! My life doesn't revolve around LP so sorry I am not a regular.

When I have a more favorable opinion of the bands output, i'll post it here first.

Until then, I guess you'll just have to put your big boy pants on and deal with the fact that people have dissenting opinions I suppose. :)

Hmmm, interesting. I'm open to any opinions tbh. But anyway, i'm sorry for that. :rolleyes:

Positive vibes guys, no need to fight like the little kids from the photo. Let's not jump out to conclussions yet until the whole thing comes out.

It's a custom 8-bit character from "8-Bit Rebellion" game.

if anyone complained about MTM and too much ballads on it I think LP7 would have even more slow ballads. I don't like the cover at all, but it's obvious we will get very personal and nostalgic album. We'll definitely see new "ballad medley" in setlists :D

Looking forward for another Ballad Medley. Hahah.

Edited by Stranger

And then you will realize they will change it. Lately it was a Ballad Medley, soon it will be a rock medley

Well, that's better. tbh, i'm just cool with what they're doing. it's better if they did something instead of nothing.

Edited by Stranger

To be honest, I'm not happy about the direction they seem to go. I think the lyrics are nothing special and the music I heard in the lyrics was also nothing special. What I've heard yet, the song could be from any other radio pop artist.

The song not release yet, how you know/identify their direction? The lyric, for me, it's understandable. Just like how they wrote lyrics for Hybrid Theory. But i understand, some people expect their music back to the roots, which it's impossible. Let's wait till Thursday.

The song not release yet, how you know/identify their direction? The lyric, for me, it's understandable. Just like how they wrote lyrics for Hybrid Theory. But i understand, some people expect their music back to the roots, which it's impossible. Let's wait till Thursday.

Well I mean the hints they show are a good indicator for the direction they seem to go.

Well I mean the hints they show are a good indicator for the direction they seem to go.

Oh ya, i get it. But I dont want to jump into conclusion. I'm gonna judge/comments once "Heavy" released. For now, I'm gonna think positive bout their direction.