Linkin Park Reveal New Album Cover

hahninator

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh..... my least favorite album cover, I really hope the album is not called One Moral.... that sounds crazy....

I heard that being suggested over a week ago and I remember thinking, haha that person is crazy it won't have such a stupid sounding name.

But I couldn't really care, it's the music that matters and it's so close! :D

If we have the cover, why haven't they given us a release date and name??? Hmm.

Edited by Smarky

I liked Heavy from the piano intro.... but I'm already thinking that this song is likely to be over produced, particularly with Kiirra's vocals which are autotuned to hell in her music.

It sounded so much nicer on piano than on synth, but we shall see in a few days when we have everything all together.

Damn I am hyped!!!!

Edited by Smarky

Before LP release something: *whining*

After LP release something: *whining*

Calm down. At least we got updates.

I'd say that the whining about everyone else's whining is much more annoying. Let people have dissenting opinions. I always thought the point of a fansite was to discuss the bands material, not jerk each other off about how amazing everything they do is (to be fair, LPL is much better at avoiding this than other fansites).

I'd say that the whining about everyone else's whining is much more annoying. Let people have dissenting opinions. I always thought the point of a fansite was to discuss the bands material, not jerk each other off about how amazing everything they do is (to be fair, LPL is much better at avoiding this than other fansites).

"Those lyrics sound like some teenager venting on tumblr. Not impressed"

"We're on video 6 of 8 and I'm still not hyped. Bummer."

I've been here all day long and I know who's been here for discussing. suddenly, you came out of nowhere and complaining bout what they released. from your post, you're not discussing. sorry to say that.

Moving on, today's a great! Lots of new stuff coming in. This week we'll get new song, probably info on new album (probably album title, tracklist, pre-order, artwork)

Edited by Stranger