It's Coming

Skipees

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Over the coming year, Mike wants to do some projects with fansites like LPA and LPL as 2016 rolls by"

Late but maybe something with this?

I've been wondering if/when this was going to happen...I'm bummed out that it seems likely that Mike has changed his mind or just has been too wrapped up with the album to have the time to arrange this. I miss the ATS album cycle; it was an amazing thing to be a part of, and I would like this cycle to be as special. Edited by crazygolfer

I've been wondering if/when this was going to happen...I'm bummed out that it seems likely that Mike has changed his mind or just has been too wrapped up with the album to have the time to arrange this. I miss the ATS album cycle; it was an amazing thing to be a part of, and I would like this cycle to be as special.

I actually didn't mind THP cycle before the album was released, I thought it was cool how we just got GATS randomly basically, but it wasn't smart on the band's part, IMO, a lot of fans didn't like that and it wasn't a strong first single in that sense. Mike even talked about it in that LPA Podcast mentioned above, he basically said that they intended for it to work a bit differently with the Project Spark thing and it just kind of fell apart and wasn't what the band thought it would be, something along those lines.

The ATS cycle before the album release was awesome, too, so wasn't LT. I just hope they do a proper release this time, as in have a strong first single like BID ready to put out, not the way they did GATS as the first single for THP.

Edited by DarkChester

I've been wondering if/when this was going to happen...I'm bummed out that it seems likely that Mike has changed his mind or just has been too wrapped up with the album to have the time to arrange this. I miss the ATS album cycle; it was an amazing thing to be a part of, and I would like this cycle to be as special.

This doesn't have anything to do with that, but that's still happening. That is about the new album promotional cycle, etc. Stuff has already been done in regards to what you're talking about, but behind the scenes.

This doesn't have anything to do with that, but that's still happening. That is about the new album promotional cycle, etc. Stuff has already been done in regards to what you're talking about, but behind the scenes.

wait.. i don't understand. whats the announcement? cause its been almost 3 days..

and u saying that behind the scene promotional cycle is about to happen though fan sites?

Awesome! Thank you for letting us know that this is still happening. I can't wait!