LP to play Athens, Greece 21st July!

[AndOne]

According to this site, LP will be playing in Athens, Greece in the Terra Vibe Park on the 21st of July.

Credit goes to Eddie for the news.

And I don't wanna see any spam in here...

Linkin Park will perform at Terra Vibe Park in Athens, Greece on July 21. LP Underground members can purchase pre-sale tickets beginning Wednesday, March 18. Tickets go on sale to the public on Friday, March 20 at 10:30AM (local) at http://www.ticketpro.gr.

Congrats!

Source

According to this site, LP will be playing in Athens, Greece in the Terra Vibe Park on the 21st of July.

Credit goes to Eddie for the news.

And I don't wanna see any spam in here...

Man you guys are on top of it.

Yes, this date IS confirmed. I'm updating all official LP sites now with the info.

Greetings for Greece LP fans (If it's true)

Hope this and many more dates will be confirmed soon.

The tickets go on sale at 20 March and for LPU 18 March. Go there for better confirmation. www.didimusic.gr at the calendar and go to July 21st. It's the music company that brings them here! Sorry if I did spam... (I don't know what really is spam.... :P )

Edited by Eddie

The tickets go on sale at 20 March and for LPU 18 March. Go there for better confirmation. www.didimusic.gr at the calendar and go to July 21st. It's the music company that brings them here! Sorry if I did spam... (I don't know what really is spam.... :P )

Last warning or you get banned.

Tough guy here. He clearly stated he didn't know what spam was being as though it's a cultural phrase.He was the one who first broke the news. Mark would never treat contributors like that.

Don't get involved into things you have no idea about, he was spamming through out the whole forums and I (not only me) told him several times to stop. Contributor or not, no one has the right to spam around. Period.

Back to topic.

i never thought that this tour would get this big but as long as we can get some recordings from it im pleased. it shortens the break they were supposed to take in order to write a new album which is a good thing. still, i'd rather see them in the studio to finish the process sooner ;) .

Edited by Trumtram
Off Topic Posts. Check PM's

I wish I had money, I would fly to Europe this Summer to see LP! They are playing a lot of cool places. I honestly didn't think they would hit up Greece again this early.

I wish I had money, I would fly to Europe this Summer to see LP! They are playing a lot of cool places. I honestly didn't think they would hit up Greece again this early.

Think they got hooked on some Greek food and just really wanted to go back? :lol: