2015.08.20 - Hasselt, Belgium - Pukkelpop

RogueSoul

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they really reharse just to put up the same US festival with GU and Rebellion switched and POA added?
Hope the other half of the setlist have at least a little surprise...

Final Masquerade, so 4 THP songs in the setlist so far.

They're not going to play KTTK or any other surprise songs, and they never were going to. Stop setting yourselves up to be disappointed. They're playing their standard set at all of these shows.

I'm not disappointed, I'm glad there are four THP songs :) Never expected KTTK, Mike said they aren't going to play it this tour. I just find it weird that they reharsed to play the same setlist.

Edited by arasLP

They have to rehearse even to play the same set...they forget things, they have to get back in the mood of performing again, etc. They aren't robots lol.

Show page is up: http://lplive.net/shows/db/2015/20150820

The disappointing part of today is that we weren't able to get a webcast.

They didn't reharse for China. Anyway that's fine, as I said I didn't expect new songs, maybe just a small change like With You instead of POA or something like that, but I'm fine with the setlist. Ready to rock in Rome at Rock in Roma :D

Edited by arasLP

I really don't understand why people have such a hard-on for KTTK when it comes to being added to the live set, people seem to think of it as that one song that somehow turns a shitty setlist into a good one based on whether or not it gets played (just like APFMH). It's a great song, but between Chester's screaming ability these days (particularly when the song opens with damn-near a capella screaming...), Mike's questionable singing ability in a live setting, Brad inevitably butchering the guitar solo, Rob apparently not being able to play songs with fast drum parts without hurting himself, and the overall jarring arrangement of the song that jumps back and forth from live instruments to a shitload of sampled stuff that they'd never be able to replicate perfectly...the song would probably flat-out suck live.

What up guys, just got back from the festival, hopefully the tweets were good enough :D

Nothing else really special to say, good set, but very little interaction. Mike did however pick someone's cardboard plaque that said Welcome on it (right before - you guessed it - Welcome was played). Underneath reminded my of old school graffiti Linkin Park logo's. Sadly no FRGT/10.

I wasn't expect a new set, so I didn't get disappointed.

The THP tour setlist is great, but it sucks now because we haven't seen big changes.

As I said before in another topic, they shouldn't have made a setlist that is hard to rehearse and they forget it! If they sacrificed some songs for the new album last year (just like what they did on ATS) they wouldn't face such problem. They want to have everything in one place which is not possible.

Just take a look at 2014 summer European tour setlist. You're facing almost every part of Linkin Park discography! It was great back then, but now THP tour is reaching to its end so the same fate that happened to LT is happening to THP, too. I don't want another heavy album if they're not going to play it live.

Edited by NimaLP