2015.05.09 - Las Vegas, NV - Rock in Rio USA

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, I've been very cynical about the setlists lately so this is a very welcome surprise! These guys know exactly how to pull me back in to the fold. This is going to be awesome for all the hardcore fans in attendance tonight!

Great to see ALITS making its live debut! Hopefully the live version will do justice to how amazing that song is. The rest of the set is laughable. The portion of the set starting with Runaway and finishing with Numb/Encore has to be the worst series of songs in a set I've seen on any band ever.

Devin...I don't care if the song went platinum. It's a crappy song. They have so many great songs at this point, yet they refuse to get rid of crap like BID. I know all about the casual fans and all that stuff, but they could put together a better set list than this and still appease all the fans.

Papercut intro caught me off guard. So boss.
PS, Looks like Brad is wearing in ear monitors now. Its either his headphones are now feeding him audio or hes wearing them underneath the headphones like rob does. I'm leaning towards his phones are the ones producing the sound. But I can confirm hes wearing a IEM belt back with wires heading down his back.

Papercut intro caught me off guard. So boss.

PS, Looks like Brad is wearing in ear monitors now. Its either his headphones are now feeding him audio or hes wearing them underneath the headphones like rob does. I'm leaning towards his phones are the ones producing the sound. But I can confirm hes wearing a IEM belt back with wires heading down his back.

I think it looks like he's headphones are feeding him the audio cause u see on he's right side the black cord going to the bottom of he's right side of the headphones

A Line In The Sand needs to stay in the setlist at least for a North American run of dates. That was WAY too killer! The way the energy just builds in that song is so good. LP is really on fire tonight. Must feel good to be back in front of the crowd!

FUCKING ALITS YES!!!!

I caught it just after Mike finished his first part by himself and it was good for a debut. Mike's singing will get better, Chester sounds awesome, Rob is insane, and Brad is doing a good job, he played around with the solo and did a great job at the end. The guitar effects sound a little weird nut that will probably change.

I won't comment on the rest until after it has come but for now i'm going to bed