Mall OST Out now!

RogueSoul

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered the movie + exclusive movie poster bundle back in October. I got the poster almost immediately and it's a huge size, good quality. It said the DVD will be released in January and that it will ship to me as soon as it becomes available. Not sure if I should order this, I think I will do it.

It seems like they don't even bother to release a Bluray in the US. Really weird.

DVD still has a lot higher sales than Blu-Ray here in America. CD sales have also gone up in recent years compared to digital downloads, but that is also partially responsible for by streaming services or illegal downloading. I still collect CD and DVD's personally, but I do have a Blu-Ray player. The only disc I own for Blu-Ray is Road To Revolution. Lol.

EDIT: I honestly think that Dancer works better as an instrumental now. I love it.

Edited by Geki

Alec is a drummer, and the other 4 LP members aren't, it's as easy as that. Someone pointed it out before.

Someone forgot to write "Alec Puro" or someone forgot to write "Rob Bourdon"?

Where do you see that he's not credited on White Noise?

Cover + info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlitEk_pJt0

And where do you see that he is credited?

Edited by martinez

Back then when this was posted on LP.com I think they simply forgot Alec's name. He's credited for the entire soundtrack. His name is also in the free mp3 download for this song.

What is more likely, that the forgot his name or Rob's, who officially didn't even work on this project.

Back then when this was posted on LP.com I think they simply forgot Alec's name. He's credited for the entire soundtrack. His name is also in the free mp3 download for this song.

iTunes is not evidence. The cover in the package of the free version of White Noise also have no Alec Puro name. The cover is the same one that was used for the film, and it was available earlier, they just modified it for the song , so why they edit it & remove Alec Puro name? Strange.

... Rob's, who officially didn't even work on this project.

How do you know that?

Edited by martinez

The cover on youtube is different, the cover that came with the free song doesn't have any names on it. His name is in the id tags of the mp3. You can't deny the fact that he is credited for the entire album, even if he didn't work on every song. I know that that doesn't proof anything about White Noise but who do think is playing drums on this? That's not even Rob's style.

I don't have any other proof, BMI wasn't updated yet and I think the LP.com post along with the youtube post is literally the only time his name was excluded.

How do you know that?

He's not credited, so he officially didn't work on it. They mention only 4 members of the band for a reason, it would be much easier to say LP if that really was the case. The tracks also have guitar, does that mean Brad also had to be part of the project somehow?

I know that that doesn't proof anything about White Noise but who do think is playing drums on this? That's not even Rob's style.

For me it sound a little bit of him. He could play like that.

His name is in the id tags of the mp3.

Someone could put tags of the whole album not tags of just this one song.

You can't deny the fact that he is credited for the entire album, even if he didn't work on every song.

I've seen many different things in digital stores and this would not even surprised me.

We'll see. You might be right. The proof is coming soon (booklet of the CD release)