2014.08.15 - Camden, NJ, Susquehanna Bank Center

RogueSoul

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crowd isn't being quiet but the mics are not capturing them voices.

Shortening UIG is a really stupid idea. C'mon, it's a fucking song of the new album! Play it in full!

NOTE: WID solo was awesome!

It's a seated area; that's why people are behaving crappy. Most are just standing up, making use of the space they have.

There's Phoenix in the background after the screams.

Chester screwed up. He forgot about the drum solo.

Alright, show's done. See you guys tomorrow :)

This answers my statement pretty much lol

Great show! The band seemed to be having a lot of fun, they were playing with tons of energy. About the encore, as I said before, I think it can use some improvement, but it's decent. It seems to be working okay live, but it can a lot better. LITE is too short. If they can play the European tour version or the full song, it would be a lot better. They can make ND or Crawling a bit shorter in order to extend LITE. The With You intro for UIG is awesome, if they would play UIG in full, it will be great. Other than that, great show, really happy it had a webcast.

Watching the show again from the beginning, since I only started watching after Wastelands.

The band started the show with a lot of energy, but Chester's voice doesn't stand the whole show anymore. He struggles too much when singing Crawling, New Divide and even Burn It Down. Tip to the band: rotate this songs with others less exigent to Chester's voice!

And to finalize, props to Phoenix as he still bangs his bass like the old times! :lol: Contrary to Delson, which confines himself to only play the guitar walking on the stage like he's doing a favor to everyone…

Great show. But I've got to shake my head to some of things being said on this thread eg, when Joe came in at the end of Mike's solo. It wasnt a mistake, hes done it a few times. The whole Idea is for the Solo to transition to numb encore. Plus, I would put it as an improvisation, not a mistake. A mistake would be he played new divide samples or some shit instead of numb.

Also, the band fucking loves COG experience. Brad, Chester, Joe jumping around. Much energy, Very entertaining, WOW.

Just came from the show. I was the douchebag in the front of the pit wearing the Santa Claus hat (that's my concert thing). The crowd was FAR from dead. About to watch the video, but from where I was, in that AWFULLY SMALL pit, everyone was loud and having an amazing time.

(SIDE NOTE; If anyone recorded a GOOD QUALITY video of this, could you send it to me, pretty please?)

Edited by JustinLydard

What a GREAT show to have been to. Don't like Camden as a city but every show I go to there fucking explodes. Can't wait until Holmdel! My voice is almost completely gone. Best show I've been to yet!

I missed half of MARS's set (And all of AFI's) due to traffic but it's not like they change their goddamn setlists anyway. I'll see it on Monday.

Recorded:
MARS: End Of All Days, Save Me + The Kill, Closer To The Edge
Linkin Park: Intro + Guilty All The Same, One Step Closer, Rebellion, Wastelands, Castle Of Glass, Final Masquerade, Mike Solo Medley, Faint, Until It's Gone, What I've Done

Yea traffic blows in that area. Came in on mars set too. Actually me and my friends did not like 30 seconds to mars. He was kind of a jerk on stage. I wanted him to shut up and just play his music. Also didn't seem like a band...just 30 seconds to Leto...lol.

As for Linkin Park...best Lp show I have been to ever. And I've seen em 5 times. This was my 6th. It was incredible. The main Setlist is perfect. Rebellion live is really good. The encore is weak. Infact some of my friends lefts once they hear lost in the echo. They need to go back to the European tour encore. That was a lot better than this new one. I did enjoy hearing more of Crawling though. Overall the best I have seen then. :)

Only 3 MTM songs in the set is a complete joke. Why don't we have Leave Out All The Rest or Shadow Of The Day in full for once? What happened to No More Sorrow?

I really thing they should rotate Given Up and No More Sorrow. They are both high energetic songs and both fit into the position in the setlist in my opinion. I like Given Up but I think it's a little bit overplayed and as long as they replace it with NMS I'd be ok with it.