2014.08.15 - Camden, NJ, Susquehanna Bank Center

RogueSoul

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anybody tell me what those "japanese" signs mean during gats on the screens (the hunting party stands under those signs).

does ist mean the hunting party???

狩 = Hunting. No idea what the last letter means.

Edit:

If "人" is the last letter (It doesn't look 100% the same) so all of the letters together - 狩人 - means "Hunter".

sadly there was no drum solo!! i think Chester forgot that Rob would play it because Rob looked like he wanted to start but Chester started to sing TC ..... :( :P No good, i like the new drum solo so much!! More energy in it :)

They ran out of time. It looked like rob was gonna play it but he was probably told no time. The show needed to end at 11 sharp and it did.

They ran out of time. It looked like rob was gonna play it but he was probably told no time. The show needed to end at 11 sharp and it did.

They've gone over the 11 PM curfew numerous times already on this tour. It's a non-issue for them. Chester just started singing before Rob got to do his solo, simple as that.

They've gone over the 11 PM curfew numerous times already on this tour. It's a non-issue for them. Chester just started singing before Rob got to do his solo, simple as that.

You are right, mostly. The 11:00pm curfew is definitely an issue for them and they try to avoid it most of the time if possible. At West Palm Beach, they took the stage at 9:50~ or so, so they for sure had to go over even with the cut setlist. They are 100% going to go over the curfew there for the first show of the huge summer tour, because they want to play a "full" show (you know what I mean) to kick it off, it was a 100% sold out PACKED show and the place would have lost it and blown up if they played like 8 songs lol, and they had a significant amount of their LA management team there at the show to watch the first one.

They do try to avoid it but WPB was going over no matter what. In WPB, Mars had some technical problems (none that I could see/hear during the show), but they had an extended soundcheck the next day in Tampa. I think most of it was related to Jared going out into the crowd on his platform thing to do the acoustic part of the set. I assume that is the reason because for the 30STM Tampa soundcheck, he was out there most of the time. This pushed doors back 30 minutes and with no time to spare, LP's stage wasn't even fully set up until 9:50 once again (aka 30 mins after the 9:20 start time). Mars didn't even end until after 9:00 LOL. LP decided earlier in the day when the doors were pushed back that they were going to just pay a set fine and play the full setlist. I assume they had the "fuck it we have to get it right and get the full show nailed" mentality since Chester was in bad shape in WPB and they cut a lot of the show/songs, so they just made the decision in the afternoon and NAILED the fucking Tampa show WOW it was excellent.

Re: Rob's solo. In Camden Chester was on the catwalk and was in a very energetic mood on BIO. He forgot all about the solo and said SING WITH ME or whatever.... Mike, Brad and Phoenix all moved to stand by each other on the stage laughing at Chester because Chester forgot about Rob's solo lol, and Mike turned around to tell Rob to stop (since he began the very very beginning of the drum solo). All it was is that Chester simply forgot (by starting the Catalyst part) and they went on with it. I had a great spot in the pit at this show and everyone 100% saw that is exactly what the deal was.

Mike, Brad and Phoenix all moved to stand by each other on the stage laughing at Chester because Chester forgot about Rob's solo.

Had what I thought was a decent pic of this from my seat but it came out a bit too blurry. Time to invest in a better point and shoot camera.