2014.08.15 - Camden, NJ, Susquehanna Bank Center

RogueSoul

The Carnivores Tour is headed to New Jersey! Linkin Park, Thirty Seconds To Mars, and AFI will take the stage at the Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden, NJ! Linkin Park is no stranger to this venue and city: they've played there a whopping 6 times in their career! Twice in 2001 (1 and 2, with a cancelled show as well), a well-known performance in 2004, 2007, 2008, and 2012, all of which were at the same venue! The band has had an extremely positive history playing in Camden: a funny moment in 2001, where Chester broke a second microphone within two shows, in 2004, where Jonathan Davis performed on the extended bridge of 'One Step Closer' featuring '1stp Klosr', in 2007 where the band added 'Don't Stay' into the setilst for the first time for Set B, in 2008, where the Street Drum Corps performed on 'No More Sorrow' and 'Bleed It Out' and Busta Rhymes, his backing vocalist Spliff Star, and Adam Monroe from ASHES diVIDE came up and performed on their new collaboration, 'We Made It'. Lastly, who can forget Camden 2012, where the band held the 6th LPU Summit, where they performed acoustic renditions of 'In My Remains' and 'The Messenger' during the event, and performed Set C for the first time, featuring 'A Place For My Head' as the opening song? Wow!

To see just how much the band loves to jam with the crowds in Camden, check out this proshot of Camden 2004. Highlight's include the outro transition from 'Figure.09' into 'From The Inside', the band doing a cover of Nine Inch Nails' 'Wish', and Jonathan Davis from Korn coming out during the bridge of 'One Step Closer'! Subscribe the LPLive Youtube Channel for a bunch of other amazing exclusives!

Speaking of recordings, this show will be webcasted via Yahoo! That's right, you'll be able to watch Linkin Park's set from the comfort of your own home if you can't already attend. This is part of Yahoo!'s and Live Nation's partnership to stream a concert a day! Artists that have alreayd been streamed include Daughtry, Panic! At The Disco, and Three Days Grace. All the webcast information can be found below.

The next question is: what is the band going to play? The band has already performed two setlists: Set A and Set B. Will there be a third? Mike has said there are two setlists, but Jim Digby, the band's production manager, has said three. Who will be correct? If they perform a set that's already been played, then the band will likely perform Set A, which features 'Points Of Authority' and 'Crawling', since the band has performed Set B at the last two shows. Additionally, there's still a possibility that the band performs a Set C. What the band will perform in a Set C is unknown, but we can sure as hell wonder! The band hasn't performed songs like 'A Place For My Head', 'By Myself', and 'A Light That Never Comes', all of which they performed at some point on their recent European Tour. What the band will play is still a mystery, so stay tuned on LPLive for all the information!

On the other side of the Carnivores Tour, AFI and Thirty Seconds To Mars are still kicking ass! AFI performed the same set as they normally have been playing, featuring 'The Leaving Song Pt. II' and 'Miss Murder' among others. Thirty Seconds To Mars performed more or less the same setlists that they have, opening with Carl Orff's 'Carmina Burana: O Fortuna' and their hit single, 'Up In The Air'. During the acoustic set, Jared Leto performed older MARS hits such as 'Attack', 'From Yesterday', and 'Hurricane'. As usual, during the last song, Jared also brought up fans from the crowd onstage to dance and sing with the band! For a little insider information, on the 14th, Jared will be in New York City, screening the 30STM movie, 'ARTIFACT' (which I, Søuł, will be attending), as well as during interview at Times Talk. Cool! Maybe Joe should do some screenings of his new movie, 'MALL', on tour as well.

With all that being said, who's attending the show? I am! The LPLive Crew will be manning the Music For Relief booth, too. Stop by and say hi! Follow us on Twitter for live updates, check out the rest of our live guide for thousands of Linkin Park's setlists, and check out our brand new online shop, which has a bunch of awesome T-shirts!

Webcast Information

Link: https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/linkin-park

Time of Event: 9:20 EST (Don't live on the U.S. east coast? Use this link to find out what time the stream will be happening in your country!)

Will the stream be rewatchable? Yes, the stream will be able to be watchable for 24 hours after it ends. There are also sure to be a few recordings of it!

Show Page Notes

Date: August 15, 2014

Venue: Susquehanna Bank Center

Tour: Carnivores Tour

Other Bands: 30 Seconds To Mars, AFI

Show #: 5 of 25

Setlist:

1. Mashup Intro #2 (w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The) Same

2. Guilty All The Same

3. Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)

4. Points Of Authority (Shortened Intro)

5. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

6. Blackout (Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition)
7. Papercut (Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus))

8. Rebellion (Ext. Intro)

9. Runaway (Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1)

10. Wastelands

11. Castle Of Glass (Experience Version; Piano Transition Outro)

12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)

13. Robot Boy (Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only))

14. Joe Solo Medley (w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd)

15. Burn It Down

16. Waiting For The End (False Start; Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' Verse 2; Wall Of Noise Outro)

17. Final Masquerade

18. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe) (w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name; Ext. Outro Transition)

19. Numb (Numb/Encore Intro/Outro + Verse 1 Guitar)

20. In The End

21. Faint (Ext. Outro)

----------------------------------------------------
22. Lost In The Echo (Shortened (Shortened (No Second Verse, Second Chorus, or Bridge))
23. New Divide (Shortened (No Second Verse and Second Chorus); Transition Outro)
24. Crawling (Shortened (No Second Verse); Ext. Outro w/ With You Verse 1; w/ Faster Tempo)
25. Until It's Gone (Shortened)
26. What I've Done (Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge)
27. Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ The Catalyst Refrain; Ext. Ending)

Show Notes:

- The intro sample for 'Rebellion' was doubled.
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- Brad missed a few of the riffs in the verses of 'Wastelands'.
- 'Castle Of Glass' (labeled the "Experience Version") was performed as a mashup of the album version with Mike's Recharged remix. Only the intro/first verse came from the album version before it went into the remix portion of the song.
- Joe's solo portion of the show featured parts of 'Wretches And Kings', the 'Victimized' M. Shinoda remix from Recharged, 'Session', 'Buy Myself' (Marilyn Manson Remix), 'Cure For the Itch', and 'Plc.4 Mie Haed' from Reanimation.
- Mike came in early on the Apaches Intro for 'Waiting For The End'. He started his rap before the instrumental kicked in.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured the first verse of 'Wretches And Kings', a sped up chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and verse 1 of 'Remember The Name'. After the first verse of 'Remember The Name', he went into the chorus again. The instrumental of the medley incorporated part of 'Wretches And Kings', part of the 'Skin To Bone' remix, part of 'Remember The Name', and part of 'In My Remains'.
- On 'Numb', Mike changed a lyric in the 'Numb/Encore' outro from "Brooklyn boys" to "L.A. boys".
- 'Crawling' was performed at a faster tempo than the studio version. It was also played without its second verse. Joe messed up the intro.
- Mike rapped the first verse of 'With You' over the extended outro of 'Crawling'.
- A shortened version of 'Until It's Gone' was played. The song was shortened by the band playing the first half of the first verse and the second half of the second verse, skipping the first chorus.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', the band sang the refrain from 'The Catalyst'. Rob didn't perform his drum solo as he usually did.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to watch this show! One correction for the pre - show post, the band debuted Set B in this venue in 2012, not Set C. I highly doubt there will be a Set C for this tour, but there's always a small chance it might happen. I still believe they will make some changes to Set A and B as the tour goes on.

I will be there tonight! I will try and say hi even though i am definitely not as active as other members. Still love this website.

I actually like all the setlist so far. so Ill be happy with a set C or set A again. However, I really would like to see "A light that never comes" and I want the full version of Until it's gone.

Eargasm will take place if they play "By Myself" or "A place for my head". I have been to 5 LP concerts and have never seen a place for my head performed! I miss it every time! @-@