"The Mall" - 4 songs performed by Linkin Park

Stranger

It's the "Trailer Music Feature" in the first post.

Right, makes sense for some reason I thought it was from a different trailer or something. Anyway doesn't that make it 5 songs and only 4 songs listed?

I won't listen to those songs until they release The Mall soundtrack/score album, do we have any info when it comes out?

As of now there's absolutely no official info about anything.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, makes sense for some reason I thought it was from a different trailer or something. Anyway doesn't that make it 5 songs and only 4 songs listed?

As of now there's absolutely no official info about anything.

The only confirmation Mall is even happening (from the band's side) is the pic Joe posted on Instagram right? LOL

The only confirmation Mall is even happening (from the band's side) is the pic Joe posted on Instagram right? LOL

I think the only thing Joe really said about it recently was at the Red Bull thing that the movie comes out in Fall.

ok, I know, the music is amazing...but some French fan already watched the movie?? I see that it has 3 stars in the googleplay web. The concept and effects are very cool, but I read a comment that it no has solid story :/

Stay is performed by Abandon Jalopy. Abandon Jalopy is the solo project from Blind Melon's bassist, Brad Smith.

I Don't Need Her is performed by Freddy Monday. Freddy Monday also wrote and performed an original song for JOBS.

The Music Collective house numerous writers and performers who all assist in songwriting, performing and producing tasks which mainly include soundtracks. Cory Rooney is included in The Music Collective's line up. He has worked on the latest Michael Jackson album as well as working with Jennifer Lopez, Destiny's Child, Mary J. Blige and much more.

Most other performers on the soundtrack are lesser known artists.

Last Forever is performed by Jamie Pellington and Trino Madriz who previously worked together on Where I Fly.

Last Goodbye is performed by Sugarwall.

The Curtain Falls is performed by Alaina Blair.

C'Mon C'Mon is performed by Kingsley.

I think the main page should be updated since we found out that the ''Opening Credits Song'' was definitely from THP sessions because the lyric sheet for it was shown in the album trailer.

Edited by Geki

I was listening to the track that starts at about 4:14 of the closing song (the one Jonas was referring too), the ''donna'' track, and it definitely is reminding me of one of the beats from the Stagelight demos. Anyone remember that person who configured all of the Stagelight demos and posted them? Maybe if it's true, we can discover yet another demo from the vault that was used in Mall? I don't think LP did the ''donna'' thing on any album except for MTM, you can clearly hear Mike saying ''donna''. Lol. It must be a MTM demo. Also, I think the main page should be updated since we found out that the ''TERRIFIED'' song was from THP sessions (LPTV) and we now also know that Luna was from the ATS sessions.

EDIT: Found all the Stagelight demos. Now to listen and compare.. Anyone feel free to help if you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oAEIW0rxZU

If you listen to Luna from that video, you can definitely hear the same exact intro for the Trailer song, that is definitely Luna. The donna song sounds kind of similar to Argonauts.

Argonauts isn't featured in the video, the donna song is Ammosick from the MTM sessions.

EDIT: Oh, you're right, it's Naut. Damn, I made the fucking video and even I don't remember some of the stuff. There's a more complete list here:

Edited by linkinepi

Argonauts isn't featured in the video, the donna song is Ammosick from the MTM sessions.

There are 2 totally different songs in that ''extended closing song'' video, clearly. So are you saying that the 2nd song in the video is Ammosick and the first is the unknown song?

I have two questions:

1. Are you sure all those demos are from the ATS sessions?

Some of them could be from Living Things or even Minutes To Midnight.

There were actually some samples from known songs of both (MTM and LT) sessions on Stagelight, like Holding Company, Castle Of Glass, Divided, Pale, etc.

2. Is the "donna" song really Argonauts?

I guess this means they worked on this song during both MTM and ATS sessions(?).

It's been confirmed in the shoutbox that the donna song is actually Ammosick and the first half of the ''extended closing song'' is actually a demo from the LT sessions.

EDIT: It appears that the first song in that track is ''Ammosick'' and the second half of that track is an unknown song.

Edited by Geki

Sorry, in my first question I was refering to linkinepi's SoundCloud link (LINKIN PARK - A THOUSAND SUNS DEMOS), but I think you answered it anyway by saying "only Luna and Warm Spell's origins can be confirmed at this point." Thanks.

It's been confirmed in the shoutbox that the donna song is actually Ammosick and the first half of the ''extended closing song'' is actually a demo from the LT sessions.

Confirmed how?

I mean, I know the "donna" thing was used during the MTM sessions, but Ammosick was also on the song board during the ATS sessions. They could have added the vocals/lyrics then.

If the "donna" song is really Ammosick and the first song is really Argonauts, it would make the first song an ATS demo, not a LT demo (Argonauts was also on the song board during the ATS sessions).

Sorry, in my first question I was refering to linkinepi's SoundCloud link (LINKIN PARK - A THOUSAND SUNS DEMOS), but I think you answered it anyway by saying "only Luna and Warm Spell's origins can be confirmed at this point." Thanks.

Confirmed how?

I mean, I know the "donna" thing was used during the MTM sessions, but Ammosick was also on the song board during the ATS sessions. They could have added the vocals/lyrics then.

If the "donna" song is really Ammosick and the first song is really Argonauts, it would make the first song an ATS demo, not a LT demo (Argonauts was also on the song board during the ATS sessions).

I think the ''donna'' song is an unknown song, something that none of us have heard before. Ammosick was created in the MTM sessions but it was later worked on during the ATS sessions as well, so who knows when they arrived at the final version.

Edited by Geki

The only one that's confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt is that the trailer song is Luna. The rest is just people making assumptions.

You are correct in saying that but I am extremely confident that you can hear the intro to ''Warm Spell'' at the beginning of Inside Living Things. I can't link to it because it's official material, but if you have it, check it out.