City: Nürburg
Broadcasted Live
TV Channel: Eins Plus HDTV
Untouched TS file:
Video format: H264 1280x720p/AR=16:9/50 fps/High@4.0
Audio stream 1: MPEG1 Audio
Audio stream 2: MPEG1 Audio
Audio stream 3: AC3 2.0 48000Hz (DEU)
Running Time: 1 Hour 42 Minutes 04 Seconds (Complete Show)
Size: 9.18 GB (9,855,426,067 bytes)

I've needed to see a couple of shows to fully understand why the setlist is structured as such. A big part of it is due to the LED walls that drop over Rob and Joe's risers; I think I have this right in that they come down during Robot Boy, and are raised during the encore break. Whereas I thought all the interludes were included just to give certain band members a break (except Mike who pretty much does the whole show), the Robot Boy one has a greater importance. Assuming they keep the same stage design for the Carnivores tour, I'd say the set from Robot Boy to Faint will remain exactly as is.

The single element that is hampering this setlist is the Ballad Medley. The crowd is being lost here, and then the band is expecting them to sit through Robot Boy interlude (which many wouldn't recognise), and the Joe solo (which many would simply not care for).

Edited by Braininator

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=494656

Artist: Linkin Park
Date: 07 June 2014
Festival: Rock am Ring
Venue: Nürburgring
City: Nürburg
Broadcasted Live
TV Channel: Eins Plus HDTV
Untouched TS file:
Video format: H264 1280x720p/AR=16:9/50 fps/High@4.0
Audio stream 1: MPEG1 Audio
Audio stream 2: MPEG1 Audio
Audio stream 3: AC3 2.0 48000Hz (DEU)
Running Time: 1 Hour 42 Minutes 04 Seconds (Complete Show)
Size: 9.18 GB (9,855,426,067 bytes)

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4757478

Which one is better?!?!

Rob mess the first verse of GATS.right?

Rob mess the first verse of GATS.right?

Yes, he started playing the second verse and changed into the right one.

He also messed up a few hits on the Wall Of Noise outro on WFTE a bit but I think this was a technical problem.

All in all it was one of the best shows I've ever seen. They blew me away!

This was definitely one of the best gigs I've seen from the band in the last few years.

And excuse me, but what the hell are you guys talking about the ballad medley? That crowd is anything but lost and asleep. They totally ate it up. Waving the whole time, singing every word... people even brought fucking sparklers to light up right then.

I still say that if there's one part the band should drop to make room for more proper songs, it's Joe's solo spot.

My Setlist would be like this:

01.Cure For The Itch |2008 Tour Version

02.Guilty All The Same

03. Lost In The Echo

04.Papercut

05.Points Of Authority

06.Lying From You

07.With You

08.Runaway

09.Wastelands

10.What I've Done

11.Castle Of Glass

12.Until It's Gone

13.Waiting For The End | Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 2; Wall Of Noise Outro

14.Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe) | w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name, Skin To Bone Remix; Ext. Outro Transition

15.Breaking The Habit

16.Bleed It Out |Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Refrain; Ext. Ending

17.Faint | Ext. Outro

------------Encore--------

18.No More Sorrow | Long Intro

19.Somewhere I Belong

20.New Divide

21.In The End

22. A Place For My Head

23. One Step Closer | Ext. Outro

Thoughts on this set:

First off I think this is one of the greatest sets the band has ever come up with. Tons of energy start to finish here and I will definitely give them props for changing the set so much.

Guilty All The Same opening is definitely epic but it does sound a bit odd with the Catalyst / Requiem intro they're using. I like this intro but I'm not sure it fits with GATS.
Definitely agree with Mark about rotating Given Up with No More Sorrow. Would really love to see NMS make a comeback and it would give Chester a nice break from GU for awhile.
Points has been sounding kinda weird on this tour but it does keep the energy going. Pretty sure this will get replaced by a Hunting Party song by the time Carnivores starts.
I always prefer One Step Closer closing a show, but I'll keep its placement here since it's a nice change for the band.
Blackout is awesome here, no question. Papercut should be played in FULL here though. Unless it's the Papercut / LFY mash up, Papercut should always be played in full.
I would also prefer With You in full but I think it's fine shortened here.
I'm sure Runaway is getting the axe once Carnivores begins. Runaway shortened is fine, but could we at least get the bridge to the song? It sure is a tease when Mike just goes into Wastelands instead. That said, Wastelands is great here and it sounds great live.
Caste of Glass seems to be a hit or a miss right now. Once the remix part kicks in the crowd is either totally with it and ready to party or they just don't know what the fuck is going on. I wonder how the US crowds will react to it if they decide to keep it in the set, which I'm sure they will.
Now here is where the show starts to sag. The ballad medley is a great idea to knock out three slow songs at once (obviously much better than playing three slow songs in full back to back), but I really didn't think it would stick around for another touring cycle. I thought it worked fine during the LT cycle, but here it really slows things down just a bit too much. Sure the crowd is still singing along and all that but I think the real culprit is the Iridescent portion of the medley. Not as many people know it and it starts putting people to sleep. They should definitely scrap this and replace with either a new song or something else by the time Carnivores starts. Perhaps Final Masquerade can go here.
Robot Boy is awesome. Keep it. I really really love Joe's solo but no crowd seems to understand what's happening during it. They should be dancing around like it's a rave but everyone is just confused at this point, especially after standing around watching Robot Boy which the majority of the crowd won't know. Maybe Joe's solo can go somewhere else in the set, though I'm not sure where.
Burn It Down should be shortened. Without a doubt. WFTE is a pretty good live song now with the intro and outro. Good stuff here.
Mike's solo is my favorite part of this set and I would really love for it to stick around. Great stuff if he keeps rotating which verses he does on it.
Numb is much more exciting now with the Encore parts in the intro and outro. Good job with that. ITE is always good to me and of course Faint blows the place apart as always.
Until It's Gone sounds fantastic live, but teasing NMS in the intro hurts. They should start the encore with NMS instead.I don't really have any complaints about the five shortened songs we get in a row here, I think it keeps the pace going fast enough to keep the crowd's interest. I really wonder if they'll keep this entire encore the way it is.
What I've Done is a fucking excellent jam now with the guitar solo. And Bleed It Out should always keep that drum solo .Great shit to end the night here.

Watched the show now, and it was great! I really like this tour so far. They have tons of energy at almost every show, and the setlist is awesome. I'm really glad Mike rapped Hands Held High V1 in his solo medley. It's one of my favorite LP songs, and I really wanted them to bring it back, in any form, to the setlist. Thanks for requesting a different verse AndOne ;)

Thank you. Can you give us more info from this source?

Media Info:

Complete name                            : 2014-06-07-linkin-park-rar-2014.ts
Format                                   : MPEG-TS
File size                                : 2.60 GiB
Duration                                 : 1h 46mn
Overall bit rate mode                    : Variable
Overall bit rate                         : 3 506 Kbps

Video
ID                                       : 256 (0x100)
Menu ID                                  : 1 (0x1)
Format                                   : AVC
Format/Info                              : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile                           : Baseline@L3.1
Format settings, CABAC                   : No
Format settings, ReFrames                : 3 frames
Format settings, GOP                     : M=1, N=50
Codec ID                                 : 27
Bit rate mode                            : Constant
Nominal bit rate                         : 3 300 Kbps
Width                                    : 1 280 pixels
Height                                   : 720 pixels
Display aspect ratio                     : 16:9
Frame rate                               : 25.000 fps
Standard                                 : NTSC
Color space                              : YUV
Chroma subsampling                       : 4:2:0
Bit depth                                : 8 bits
Scan type                                : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)                       : 0.143

Audio
ID                                       : 257 (0x101)
Menu ID                                  : 1 (0x1)
Format                                   : AAC
Format/Info                              : Advanced Audio Codec
Format version                           : Version 4
Format profile                           : HE-AAC / LC
Muxing mode                              : ADTS
Codec ID                                 : 15
Bit rate mode                            : Variable
Channel(s)                               : 2 channels
Channel positions                        : Front: L R
Sampling rate                            : 48.0 KHz / 24.0 KHz
Compression mode                         : Lossy
Delay relative to video                  : -63ms

I recorded the whole Show, including the German girl from the TV Channel EinsPlus, which says that the Band starts later.

At the end of the show, the girl interviewed fans in the front row.

Recorded with my pc:

Windows 7 --> VLC Media Player 2.1.3 (Rincewind) --> WebStream EinsPlus --> YOU