The LPLive European Going to-List / Road Trippin' Tour

sckofelng

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up motherfuckers. I am planning a Europe 2009 trip currently and of course the goal is to see LP. I have picked 4 shows that make the most sense for me, and I'll see what I can do. Currently nothing is guaranteed...nothing is set in stone yet but I'm working on it. These are the shows I have decided on going to if I am able to travel to Europe:

23.07.2009 Graz, Austria, Stadthalle

28.07.2009 Zürich, Switzerland, Hallenstadion

30.07.2009 Stuttgart, Germany, Cannstatter Wasen

02.08.2009 Gräfenhainichen, Germany, Ferropolis 'Stadt aus Eisen'

Austria, Switzerland, and Germany are all bordering each other, so I wouldn't have to fly ridiculous distances. I need more information on travel within Europe. Train? Bus? Plane? What's the cheapest? Any suggestions on how to get from show to show? Any chance I could sleep on a couch or something of any LPL members for a show or 2? Any subtractions in total trip costs increases my chance of going.

Each venue is very unique for these 4 shows so I hope I can get something out of it. If it's the same setlist it shouldn't matter and if they do 1-2-3 rotation again, I'll see set 2 three times but hey, it's all in the fun. We'll see what happens. I wish I could go to Greece and all the other badass shows in Europe but these 4 should be epic.

Time to start planning.

What's up motherfuckers. I am planning a Europe 2009 trip currently and of course the goal is to see LP. I have picked 4 shows that make the most sense for me, and I'll see what I can do. Currently nothing is guaranteed...nothing is set in stone yet but I'm working on it. These are the shows I have decided on going to if I am able to travel to Europe:

23.07.2009 Graz, Austria, Stadthalle

28.07.2009 Zürich, Switzerland, Hallenstadion

30.07.2009 Stuttgart, Germany, Cannstatter Wasen

02.08.2009 Gräfenhainichen, Germany, Ferropolis 'Stadt aus Eisen'

Austria, Switzerland, and Germany are all bordering each other, so I wouldn't have to fly ridiculous distances. I need more information on travel within Europe. Train? Bus? Plane? What's the cheapest? Any suggestions on how to get from show to show? Any chance I could sleep on a couch or something of any LPL members for a show or 2? Any subtractions in total trip costs increases my chance of going.

Each venue is very unique for these 4 shows so I hope I can get something out of it. If it's the same setlist it shouldn't matter and if they do 1-2-3 rotation again, I'll see set 2 three times but hey, it's all in the fun. We'll see what happens. I wish I could go to Greece and all the other badass shows in Europe but these 4 should be epic.

Time to start planning.

Hmmm I would say that Germany is the most expensive place to tour with LP. Jonas or Max should point out any cheapest ways to travel (besides a car). Switzerland is a place to be :P I was there couple of times and can say that the best way to travel is by train. It can sound weird but hmm i saved a lot of money.

As for the g-shit if you are planning to attend you could bump into us as we are staying there for the night and we are getting back to PL next day. Don't know if we will stay in a hotel yet but hey, an after party isn't a bad idea :P

im going to zürich, stuttgart and gräfenhainichen show (with my cam casio s10, good quality for pics and vids)

put me in germany (everywhere), switzerland (north) and italy (middle, south)

Edited by Pati

For traveling costs I would AT LEAST calculate the price of the ticket .

For Germany the cheapest after car is the train, the costs depend on how fast and comfortable you want to get to your destination. Couch surfing would save you a lot money. You have to stay somewhere for this 2 week period.

No matter what, this will end up in quite a pricy adventure in my opinion.

Prices for the all the show tickets alone are about 250 euros.

im going to the two shows in germany

ticket costs: about 120 euro

traintickets for going and backway: the cheapest for both would be 120 euro (29 euro oneway) but u must have luck and buy early to get a cheap one. normal price is about 80-100 euro or oneway!!!

and im going to zürich too so the cheapest for that will be 39 euro. so my total cost i think is about 400 euro :-) omg what im doing for LP haha.

but i hope next time i will have a car