The LPLive European Going to-List / Road Trippin' Tour

sckofelng

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up motherfuckers. I am planning a Europe 2009 trip currently and of course the goal is to see LP. I have picked 4 shows that make the most sense for me, and I'll see what I can do. Currently nothing is guaranteed...nothing is set in stone yet but I'm working on it. These are the shows I have decided on going to if I am able to travel to Europe:

23.07.2009 Graz, Austria, Stadthalle

28.07.2009 Zürich, Switzerland, Hallenstadion

30.07.2009 Stuttgart, Germany, Cannstatter Wasen

02.08.2009 Gräfenhainichen, Germany, Ferropolis 'Stadt aus Eisen'

Austria, Switzerland, and Germany are all bordering each other, so I wouldn't have to fly ridiculous distances. I need more information on travel within Europe. Train? Bus? Plane? What's the cheapest? Any suggestions on how to get from show to show? Any chance I could sleep on a couch or something of any LPL members for a show or 2? Any subtractions in total trip costs increases my chance of going.

Each venue is very unique for these 4 shows so I hope I can get something out of it. If it's the same setlist it shouldn't matter and if they do 1-2-3 rotation again, I'll see set 2 three times but hey, it's all in the fun. We'll see what happens. I wish I could go to Greece and all the other badass shows in Europe but these 4 should be epic.

Time to start planning.

LOL

your not going to europe son, stop the nonsense now.

maybe a la sprickens can help you out though as far as that couch goes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The HD digicams are quite good but camcorders still beat them by far. Front row should turn out pretty good. Well we'll see.

About the taping itself, I think it's not a good idea to talk about it pre-show. After the shows it's not a problem.

Throw me in for Graz.

23.07.2009 Graz, Austria, Stadthalle, European Tour

28.07.2009 Zürich, Switzerland, Hallenstadion, European Tour

30.07.2009 Stuttgart, Germany, Cannstatter Wasen, European Tour

02.08.2009 Gräfenhainichen, Germany, Ferropolis 'Stadt aus Eisen', European Tour

My final list.