Sublime With Rome Manager Blames....Brad?

hahninator

The whole ordeal makes me laugh. Seeing the word 'Nark' takes me back to like elementary and middle school haha. So silly. I do see Brad doing something like that for some reason, but whatever shouldn't be this big of a deal...

I mean, those headphones he wears on stage? He's not wearing those because they're monitors. They're like gun headphones so he can't hear anything. Who does that?

If it weren't for Pooch revealing this in an LPA interview, this would likely be the big talking point.

Edited by Braininator

Can we at least spread the word that Brad did not cal, the cops, if this is the worst case scenario? I believe the others saying that he juat mentioned it to security and they were the ones that took the law into consideration. I would believe it if it were true that Brad was involved, but I don't believe he directly called the police.

Doesn't he wear those headphones because he has really sensitive hearing?

I don't care what kind of relationship Cheez has with Chester, dude's a whining bitch and a dipshit. Who cares if Brad alerted security about it? Why is this even a thing here?

Bye bye to your friendship with Chester, mr Cheez, you talk shit about his band it's the same as talking shit about him, CHESTER LOVES LINKIN PARK, honestly I feel that LP is one of the few bands that get along with each other really well,

Sublime is a pretty shitty act, reggae wannabe, they are not even a rock band.. meanwhile LP is not just a rock band, they can be the band that they want to.

I don't understand why are they crying so hard over this situation, isn't weed illegal iin the US? of course it is lol.

they should get a penalty lol

Edited by LIИKIИ JŽЁ

If the story in the OP is true then I'm on team Brad. You're a professional working alongside others. If you want to smoke weed, do it on your property, on your time. Doesn't matter what genre of music you play. If I or anyone else here not only brought weed to work but started smoking it there, we would be fired immediately.

And since when is Sublime ''rock'' and Linkin Park is not? Is Cheez high? Sublime is reggae type music. Maybe they are ''rock'' but compared to Linkin Park, I would definitely say Linkin Park is more rock than Sublime ever has been.

Nobody likes a snitch you get killed because of that.

you are right, the people who tell the location of child molesters, murderers, rapist, etc should keep quiet because they have to listen to the childish creed of "snitches get stitches"

If the story in the OP is true then I'm on team Brad. You're a professional working alongside others. If you want to smoke weed, do it on your property, on your time. Doesn't matter what genre of music you play. If I or anyone else here not only brought weed to work but started smoking it there, we would be fired immediately.

This.

What a stupid dumbass? Oh no, they has one concert without weed! Little babies that can't live without their teddy bear for one night. Is being a crybaby "rock'n'roll"? Brad didn't do anything bad. Whether it's true that Brad called police (or the security, and then security called police) or not, sublime came out of this situation like total asshats. I'm not sure if it's true or not. I think the whole story is just a fable by sublime, made to make them famous. Most of people who are smarter than a jellyfish (which don't have a brain, but are still smarter than sublime) will not consider sublime as "cool" after this situation. I think they blame Brad for it, because he seem to be the most "calm" in the band. Why the fuck do they talk about his headphones? And by the way, shouldn't they be in jail because of owning weed? Chester was in jail because of that when he was 18. It seems like they took LSD or something, and invented the story.

This is a stupid move by Sublime. They just want to have the spotlights on them, and instead of achieving it through music, they go to the media and complain that they didn't have drugs because of LP/Brad. This makes no sense to me. They should be happy that they didn't get arrested for doing something illegal, instead of saying how "not Rock n' Roll" this is. Just get over it.

Hmm I am not sure what to make of this but I am curious as to why the police are not doing anything about this? The band are basically confessing to breaking the law.

Whatever your views it's very hypocritical of the police and state not to take this matter further.

Edited by Smarky

Honestly, with how crappy Brad played today at the concert. I wouldnt be surprised if he did do something and was mentally off at the concert.

But in reality, he probably just isnt that good of an insturmentalist (which we all knew) but he was way more off tonight then usual.