LPU 8.0

hahninator

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it was nothing to do with Linkin Park, but if they decided to put just ONE studio version song off DBS's CD, then that would shut me up lol.

Tracks for LPU 8.0

1. Happy Birthday Joe Hahn (From a PR show)

2. Breaking The Habit (Special Vocals by Brad Delson)

3. The Wizard Song

4. Prayer of Somewhere I Belong (Studio Collaboration of LP and Rise Against)

5. Hanging By A Moment (LP Studio Cover)

Source: No one =)

Sorry, just trying to have some fun lol

i think, the selist of lpu 8 could be

1. we made it live

2. crawling with chris cornell

3. pushing me away live@rock in rio

4. a new track {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_rolleyes.gif , remember, mike did something when they were in europe

5. bleed it out with sdc

6. the outsider with ashes divide

if the set be like this, i will get this cd {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_mrgreen.gif

i hope its tis track listing:

1)Pictureboard (unreleased Xero Demo)

2)Esaul (Xero Version)

3)any random meteora demos

4)maybe m2m demo/b-side/live track

5)Some Live Song

6)Another Live Song

this would be a great lpu8 cd. only prob is that so many ppl would download it illegally 4 esaul and the other studio songs. Prob cuz esaul xero version and picture board have been sought after 4 a long time. another great LPU8 would be Xero Live from the whiskey!! it would have rhinestone (pt.2) rhinestone, reading my eyes, and da other live songs from the whiskey 1998. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_biggrin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_mrgreen.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_smile.gif

i hope its tis track listing:

1)Pictureboard (unreleased Xero Demo)

2)Esaul (Xero Version)

3)any random meteora demos

4)maybe m2m demo/b-side/live track

5)Some Live Song

6)Another Live Song

this would be a great lpu8 cd. only prob is that so many ppl would download it illegally 4 esaul and the other studio songs. Prob cuz esaul xero version and picture board have been sought after 4 a long time. another great LPU8 would be Xero Live from the whiskey!! it would have rhinestone (pt.2) rhinestone, reading my eyes, and da other live songs from the whiskey 1998. :D

While Pictureboard would be awesome, to my knowledge, it was never recorded. Same goes for the Xero live show, it's not clear whether it was recorded or not.

Here's my track list:

1. Wake 2.0 (Studio Version)

2. Given Up (Remix)

3. The Outsider (Chester Live with Ashes Divide)

4. MTM B-Side

5. Hunger Strike (Chester Live with Chris Cornell)

6. MTM B-Side

Honestly (and I know this was said for 7.0) I think at least one MTM B-Side will show up. Now that the touring cycle for MTM is almost done (will be done by the time LPU 8.0 comes out) I think LP will be so focused on the new album, and Chester on DBS that they aren't going to have a ton of time to be coming up with new stuff for the CD. They could probably get both Wake 2.0 and a remix (I just said Given Up since it normally follows Wake) done in about a week, throw on a couple B-Sides and a couple live songs and call it a day.

I was thinking that since they remixed a lot of their songs for the live performances, that they might do some kind of studio version of them...i.e new Lying From You intro, Wake 2.0, One Step Closer intro....that would be awesome!!

While Pictureboard would be awesome, to my knowledge, it was never recorded. Same goes for the Xero live show, it's not clear whether it was recorded or not.

even so, mike might have them, or they could record a LP pictureboard. and the xero performance was important to the guys, so im sure 1 of them recorded it. anyways, its just something I want on the LPU 8

1. New instrumental

2. B-Side/Demo/Remix

3. Hunger Strike (New studio version with Chester)

4. The Outsider (Live with Chester and Ashes Divide)

5. B-Side/Demo/Remix

6. Remix

Imagine if it was a 12 track CD, being all the demos of the songs on MTM. Oh god!!

1. New instrumental

2. B-Side/Demo/Remix

5. B-Side/Demo/Remix

6. Remix

Imagine if it was a 12 track CD, being all the demos of the songs on MTM. Oh god!!

Very unlikely IMO.

1. Joe Hahn instrumental that didn't make MTM

2. True b-side that's mastered

3. Hunger Strike live

4. Remix

5. Crawling live

6. True b-side that's mastered

1. New instrumental

2. B-Side/Demo/Remix

5. B-Side/Demo/Remix

6. Remix

there were only 17 fully written songs for MTM. 12 made it unto the album, and 1 is NRL. so there can only be up to 4 MTM b-sides.

1. New instrumental

2. B-Side/Demo/Remix

5. B-Side/Demo/Remix

6. Remix

there were only 17 fully written songs for MTM. 12 made it unto the album, and 1 is NRL. so there can only be up to 4 MTM b-sides.
Geki was saying demo's of the songs that are on MTM, not B-sides. Like rough versions.

even so, mike might have them, or they could record a LP pictureboard. and the xero performance was important to the guys, so im sure 1 of them recorded it. anyways, its just something I want on the LPU 8
I'm about 99% sure they never recorded it, and if they did, it's gone now. The band doesn't even have personal copies of the Xero demo tape. Which is also evidence that they probably didn't record the Xero show either, seeing as they were still extremely small time back then and most local bands don't generally record their shows. Plus this isn't the only Xero show that was ever played, it's just the only one anyone really remembers for whatever reason. The tracklising from it is not confirmed in any way, shape, or form either.

Plus this isn't the only Xero show that was ever played, it's just the only one anyone really remembers for whatever reason. The tracklising from it is not confirmed in any way, shape, or form either.

There are two known Xero dates/shows.

And this is why they are not on LPLive - the tracklistings are not confirmed at all. Working on that though.... ;)

I'm about 99% sure they never recorded it, and if they did, it's gone now. The band doesn't even have personal copies of the Xero demo tape. Which is also evidence that they probably didn't record the Xero show either, seeing as they were still extremely small time back then and most local bands don't generally record their shows. Plus this isn't the only Xero show that was ever played, it's just the only one anyone really remembers for whatever reason. The tracklising from it is not confirmed in any way, shape, or form either.

I'm sure that the band does NOT have copies of all their xero songs. They even said when they started remembering reading my eyes in 2006 they had to download the song off the internet just so that they would remember it. If they had a copy of their own, that wouldnt of happened.

well, they can do a live cd, but selecting the good rarities ones they performed trough the years:

-The morning after (from the 2001 European Tour)

-Jane Says (Japan 2001)

-My Own Summer (PR 02)

-Nobody's Listening with Xzibit (PR 03)

-Nobody's Listening with the extended verse from th UK Tour on 03

-FRGT/10 with Chali 2na (MFR 05)

-Nobody's Listening with Snoop Dog (PR 04)

-Faint with Bert (PR 04)

-ENTH E ND - Fort Minor with Chester (MySpace 05 Show)

-Technical Difficulties (Julien-K ft Chester)(PR 07)

**the entire set of Chester being the lead singer of Julien-K

-Second to None (SoB ft Mike) (PR 07)

-Crawling (ft Chris Cornell from PR 08)

-We Made It (ft Busta from PR 08)

-Hunger Strike (Chris ft Chester from PR 08)

-The Outsider (Ashes Divide ft Chester from Albuquerque 08)

Most of the demo elements of Valentine's Day in particular, remained as did a lot of their earliest recordings so If we were to get different versions of MTM songs, they would be exactly that, different versions rather than demos. With the wide variety of ideas they had for SOTD intro, there would be a dozens of possible different versions.

That would be great it we could get Chester's live solo performance of The Morning After! I doubt it would have been recorded though, because they didn't use to record almost every show back then.

My dream LPU setlist:

01. MTM B-Side

02. Reading My Eyes (Studio version with different chorus, like Chester did in Lithuania)

03. Crawling (Live feat Chris Cornell)

04. We Made It (Live in Camden, NJ)

05. MTM B-Side

06. Bleed It Out (Studio, but with all PR08 extenders)

I don't think that LP put Hunger Strike / The Outsider. LPU - Linkin Park Underground, NOT Chester's.