LPU 8.0

hahninator

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dream LPU setlist:

01. MTM B-Side

02. Reading My Eyes (Studio version with different chorus, like Chester did in Lithuania)

03. Crawling (Live feat Chris Cornell)

04. We Made It (Live in Camden, NJ)

05. MTM B-Side

06. Bleed It Out (Studio, but with all PR08 extenders)

I don't think that LP put Hunger Strike / The Outsider. LPU - Linkin Park Underground, NOT Chester's.

ReadingMy Eyes from Lithuania wasn't supposed to be like that. Brad came in late on the first verse and Chester was just off. It wasn't meant to be a different chorus like most people think.

I'm dissapointed that LP management announced ahead of time that we won't get the same old shit, because that means expectations will be at record highs by the time the CD is finally in our hands, and people are bound to be bummed.

Personally, I dig Geki's track-listing from a couple of pages back. I'd love to have a "Duets" type CD of Chester with Cornell & Ashes Divide. Those 3 songs, an instrumental, and a demo/b-side or two. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_eek.gif

ReadingMy Eyes from Lithuania wasn't supposed to be like that. Brad came in late on the first verse and Chester was just off. It wasn't meant to be a different chorus like most people think.

I'm talking about high quality studio version, but with "new" Chester's chorus, which played in Greece too... So I can say that it was different and i like it...

Here's mine:

1. MTM b-side

2. MTM b-side

3. MTM b-side

4. MTM b-side

5. That meteora b-side that people heard clips of, i forgot how it went...

6. Meteora b-side

7. LOATR demo (fear) with mike singing

8. LTGYA demo/version with mike singing

9. Valentines day demo

10. Easier to run instrumental

My thoughts: NEVER going to happen. ever. I got a better chance of linkin park knocking on my front door in 5 minutes...

I'm talking about high quality studio version, but with "new" Chester's chorus, which played in Greece too... So I can say that it was different and i like it...
What I'm saying is it wasn't supposed to be sung like that. It wasn't planned that way. Chester messed up. So they wouldn't record a studio version of a mistake. I just went back and listened to it and there are seriously like 2 notes in the chorus that are different. I don't know why people think it's so different.

While Pictureboard would be awesome, to my knowledge, it was never recorded. Same goes for the Xero live show, it's not clear whether it was recorded or not.

even so, mike might have them, or they could record a LP pictureboard. and the xero performance was important to the guys, so im sure 1 of them recorded it. anyways, its just something I want on the LPU 8
I'm about 99% sure they never recorded it, and if they did, it's gone now. The band doesn't even have personal copies of the Xero demo tape. Which is also evidence that they probably didn't record the Xero show either, seeing as they were still extremely small time back then and most local bands don't generally record their shows. Plus this isn't the only Xero show that was ever played, it's just the only one anyone really remembers for whatever reason. The tracklising from it is not confirmed in any way, shape, or form either.

korn recorded each of their first 3 shows (2nd and 3rd are available on the internet). i know xero isn't korn, so they may not have recorded it. but if one just-starting-out band can record their shows, why can't another?

• 2 weeks later...

i hope they put Grecian in it, coz that sounds awesome. i wanna hear chester singing No Roads Left too, and i kno they recorded it coz in Making of Minutes to Midnight they say that they recorded both Chaz and Mike singing and mikes was better, so chester singing wud b interesting, and maybe an early release of something from the followup album to Minutes to midnight..

i think, the selist of lpu 8 could be

1. we made it live

2. crawling with chris cornell

3. pushing me away live@rock in rio

4. a new track :rolleyes: , remember, mike did something when they were in europe

5. bleed it out with sdc

6. the outsider with ashes divide

if the set be like this, i will get this cd :mrgreen:

there all live tracks, u tool. there not gona hav live tracks, and u just cant walk out and get there CD, u have to suscribe to the LPU.....im joining LPU8, i wish they wud send u old LPU cd's tho

i think, the selist of lpu 8 could be

1. we made it live

2. crawling with chris cornell

3. pushing me away live@rock in rio

4. a new track :rolleyes: , remember, mike did something when they were in europe

5. bleed it out with sdc

6. the outsider with ashes divide

if the set be like this, i will get this cd

there all live tracks, u tool. there not gona hav live tracks, and u just cant walk out and get there CD, u have to suscribe to the LPU.....im joining LPU8, i wish they wud send u old LPU cd's tho

They never said that there will be NO live tracks on LPU8. They said that it's "not a live track compilation," meaning that there will be at least one non-live track on it. They could easily put 5 live tracks on the CD along with No Roads Left, and they would still be completely correct. I hope that doesn't happen and I really don't anticipate it being the case, but it's still possible, and no reason to call someone a tool.

im pretty sure lp won't put up a best of pr 08' on lpu8, mainly because they're selling the dsp's and ppl will more than likely have one of those shows, especially here on the lplive.

yeah i agree but they did that last year, but as stated before normally the even numbers have b-sides and stuff....are the LPU's really for sale? i gotta get my ass into gear and buy some lol.

im pretty sure lp won't put up a best of pr 08' on lpu8, mainly because they're selling the dsp's and ppl will more than likely have one of those shows, especially here on the lplive.

That diddnt stop them on LPU 7 haha. We had the live tracks on the DSP's yet they gave us a PR07 Party Mix.

Im looking forward to some classic re-records, and some MTM B-sides.

Or that Meteora remix album that I think Brad mentioned in the LPU chats a while back.

That diddnt stop them on LPU 7 haha. We had the live tracks on the DSP's yet they gave us a PR07 Party Mix.

Or that Meteora remix album that I think Brad mentioned in the LPU chats a while back.

that would be awesome i wana see a Meteora and MTM reanimation kinda thing, would b awsum!

what meteora remix album???

what meteora remix album???

There was small talk about it, never happened though.

'Exclusive Video and Audio media' or however they call it. It's a joke, they could improve that. A 1-2 minutes exclusive video like every 2 months. It could be way more, Fiore is filming like all the time. And they must have collected tons of live footage they recorded on PR08 for example. They could put some live video online at least.

And were there every any exclusive audio files online?