LPU 8.0

hahninator

Straight from the LPUnderground Forums. Seems our petition got through to them, or they were messing around with us initially.

REGARDLESS,

"Originally Posted by linkinjess (LPU Admin)

The LPU8 CD coming out in December with the new package, is not a "Best Of" compilation, or a live track compilation....but that's all I can tell you I am sworn to secrecy...it's a surprise"

How amazing!?!?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Hunger Strike is quit possible cause Pooch mixed it for a "radio release" {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_wink.gif

Or maybe We Made It from the secret LPU show in burbank this year or some of the other songs from the show.

Totally kickass would be a CD and the Burbank performance on a bonus DVD.

Maybe the petition had no use, and they had the idea on their own. You never know until someone confirms that.

Just cause 2 petitions out of hundreds? seem to have worked out, doesn't mean they pay attention.

Don't get your hopes up too high. We've been disappointed before.

The fact that we know it isn't all live or a best of is plenty of assurance that it will at least be something cool. The only possibilities I can really think of are demos, b-sides, remixes, new instrumental tracks or non album tracks such as QWERTY. If anyone can think of something else that could possibly be on it, let's hear it.

Maybe the petition had no use, and they had the idea on their own. You never know until someone confirms that.Just cause 2 petitions out of hundreds? seem to have worked out, doesn't mean they pay attention.

Thank You

been trying to find a way to say this here...lol

you said it best