A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES (Video)

Qwerty95k

One of the problems I have with all the Ghost Town videos is that even though their concepts and ideas are creative, they always seem like they're not able to fully execute them correctly in their videos. I think it mostly has to do with cinematography. The angles they choose always make it hard to comprehend what the point of the video is. If they showed longer clips of the digital city that developed the story and less of the random blue shit that ruins the video, then this would be a great video.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on in the video lol. So much weird shit.

Haven't been a fan of the LP music videos since they ditched the performance stuff. What I've Done was the last one I LOVED. Shadow Of The Day was really good the The Catalyst had a solid one.

USA Today says they have an "exclusive" look at it when the link above is showing it. The word "exlusive" is so overused with LP-related shit. Like why the hell is the video on USA Today and not the LP YouTube account? I don't understand that at all.

Mmmm this video needed a band performance, they should have done something similar to In The End... use the big Aoki statue let the band perform in the top of it.

I just dont really understand why they did a lot of AWESOME videos in their first albums, now it should be easier for them to pull another Papercut, In The End, Faint... FTI..

btw the song is so fast and the video is so slow, it feels like an anime music video lol.

I watched the making of, otherwise I'd have no damn clue what the hell this video is about.

Who really cares for a deeper meaning in a music video? not me at least. If it looks cool it's fine with me. Or is there also a deeper meaning behind the New Divide video?

I thinik the video looks good, it's some nice animation.

Not available in my country.... Great... :blink: :wacko: <_>

Almost all the sites are geoblocked, look for some local site to post it. MTV etc.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on in the video lol. So much weird shit.

Haven't been a fan of the LP music videos since they ditched the performance stuff. What I've Done was the last one I LOVED. Shadow Of The Day was really good the The Catalyst had a solid one.

USA Today says they have an "exclusive" look at it when the link above is showing it. The word "exlusive" is so overused with LP-related shit. Like why the hell is the video on USA Today and not the LP YouTube account? I don't understand that at all.

I agree with you. What I've Done was a great video. I liked all of the MTM music videos, and I did love the music video for The Catalyst as well. I haven't really enjoyed any music videos from LP after that video, though. I miss the performance stuff as well. BURN IT DOWN was a little bit of a performance video, but I didn't like it that much.

What I don't like in the Behind the scene video is that we barely see LP and only the IT guy who's boring as hell.

We want some Chester's fun with Mike or Rob or anybody and not his boring explanations with his weird attitude like 'I'm better than you'

I was not a big fan of Pts of Authority or Iridescent video but unfortunately, this one is even worse :/

Let's see what we're going to get for The Mall or Transformer 4 !