A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES (Video)

Qwerty95k

The song is f****** garbage so who cares about the video?

I thought you would have liked this song. You hardly ever post here, only when something new comes out. I thought you would like Recharged as well, you might like that, it has some FM style Mike raps on it.

After hearing the guitar in the LPTV episodes where they show how the song was made and everything, it's so obvious they stole the chorus progression from What I've Done. It bothers me so much. It also bothers me on how badly they buried the guitar behind all of the other.. "stuff"

After hearing the guitar in the LPTV episodes where they show how the song was made and everything, it's so obvious they stole the chorus progression from What I've Done. It bothers me so much. It also bothers me on how badly they buried the guitar behind all of the other.. "stuff"

WID is my all time favorite LP song, so I'm a sucker for the songs they keep recreating it with. New Divide, BITS, IBG and now ALTNC. It's funny because BITS has always been my favorite song from ATS and IBG has always been my favorite song from LT more or less, next to Powerless. I like ALTNC as well. Loved New Divide when it first came out in 2009, but I hated it ever since. Goes to show I am a sucker. Lol.

WID is my all time favorite LP song, so I'm a sucker for the songs they keep recreating it with. New Divide, BITS, IBG and now ALTNC. It's funny because BITS has always been my favorite song from ATS and IBG has always been my favorite song from LT more or less, next to Powerless. I like ALTNC as well. Loved New Divide when it first came out in 2009, but I hated it ever since. Goes to show I am a sucker. Lol.

Dude, I can't agree with you enough! BITS is easily one of my favorite songs by LP and I am a fan from back when "In The End" was just a single and was plastered all over the radio stations and MTV. I'm bipolar (no joke) so I can never pick a favorite song, the mood changes to damn much for me. xD I just love LP. When New Divide came out, I was blown away from how awesome it was, but it sounded familiar and I didn't get why, but then I saw a video mashing up WID with ND and I was astonished at how similar they were. And now ALTNC. Even Katy Perry used the same chord progression in one of her songs I heard on the radio hours before I heard ALTNC, as soon as I heard the chorus of the song I was pissed, it's such a catchy progression, but so overused. I mean, I like ALTNC, but it's too.. Steve-ish to be on a LP album. I am hoping they do a remix contest so I can get my hands on the stems and make a remix. The Rubin Reboot was a let down IMO. :/

Its probably just me but I'm kind of sick of the whole special effect things that LP have been doing with their videos recently. It would be good to see them go back to basics and just do something normal.

Me too, man. My all time favorite video is Somewhere I Belong; spacious, has meaning, they look like badasses from the early 2000's because they were, it was just awesome. And I love Burning In The Skies' video, all slow motion, very powerful. This new stuff is just a waste to me, it does nothing for me. Whenever they show their faces you can't even make them out from each other half the time, how are you suppose to enjoy that? Oh well, I guess it goes with the theme of the music.

I really want a story driven video similar to something like Shadow of The Day. I've had enough of these damn over-produced videos. It's fine to have special effects, but there's a such thing as going over board to the point in which there's way too much going on, and the end result is a jumbled mess.

I really want a story driven video similar to something like Shadow of The Day. I've had enough of these damn over-produced videos. It's fine to have special effects, but there's a such thing as going over board to the point in which there's way too much going on, and the end result is a jumbled mess.

Yeah, or an epic video like Numb or In The End. The flying whales and 3D landscape were awesome, and the Numb video had a really good storyline. Numb is such a powerful song lyrically.

Yeah I would like the same so much