New LP Game "LP Recharge" Goes Live

hahninator

The new Linkin Park interactive game "LP Recharge" has been released. Here's what the press release has to say:

"LP Recharge is officially out. Starting today you can play the game and work together to unlock our new single with Steve Aoki, A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES. Once the song is unlocked you can stream it for free on XBOX Music.

Play LP Recharge here: https://apps.facebook.com/lprecharge/"

Has anyone started playing the game yet?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd give it a go, but Chrome tells me that despite updating the unity plug in it's still out of date and Safari won't load anything at all.

Never mind! and I agree that doubt the game have much play since that remix album has a set release date anyway.

I'd give it a go, but Chrome tells me that despite updating the unity plug in it's still out of date and Safari won't load anything at all.

You should update your Adobe Flash Player too (for the Safari, Chrome updates it automatically).

You should update your Adobe Flash Player too (for the Safari, Chrome updates it automatically).

It checks for the required version ;)

Try to deactivate the build-in flash player in Chrome and download it from adobe.com. I had so much troubles with the build-in version on my laptop.

We have them, this is why I asked if there are "new". Thanks anyway. :)

I'm in the process of figuring out how many instrumental tracks there are. The 8 that previously leaked also aren't very good quality - they're in mono and have in-game sound effects over the top of them.

I'm in the process of figuring out how many instrumental tracks there are. The 8 that previously leaked also aren't very good quality - they're in mono and have in-game sound effects over the top of them.

Great, tell me if you'll find something interesting. :)