New LP Game "LP Recharge" Goes Live

hahninator

Great song. At first, I thought the live version wasn't that great, so I didn't think the studio version would be either. When I heard the clips released over the past weeks, I enjoyed it more. Now that I heard the full studio version, I like it a lot. Sounds way different than the live version, which is a good thing. Mike's flow on the verses is awesome. Chester's chorus is poppy, but I love when Chester does poppy style vocals. Plus, what do you expect with a Steve Aoki (dance, EDM artist), it's not gonna be like the usual LP style. Lol. I think the third verse is my favorite part of the song, with the awesome sounding guitar.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, tell me if you'll find something interesting. :)

So far, looks like it's the same 8 tracks from the original rip. Also, bad news - all of the in-game sounds are in mono, so unless someone can get into the Flash coding and find the original mp3s (which may be in mono anyway for all we know), that's all we're going to get. However, the ones I've ripped are MUCH better quality than the originals. I've managed to get 7 of the 8 tracks without any game sounds in the background (the main menu theme has a constant "droning" noise in the background even when you shut sound FX off). There's also a short little "battle theme" thing that plays every time you first encounter a Hybrid on a mission, so I have 9 tracks total.

There may be more tracks that I haven't found yet, as I haven't gotten very far into the game. We'll see.

according to LPRevolution.net the community already reached the 50% mark with over 5 million MWh...

https://www.facebook.com/Lprevolution

I thought that ALTNC leaked too early, so it'd reduce the amount of users...but if they continue, we would have unlocked the song by Tuesday anyway...not much "damage", then.

Edited by Rasputin 93

according to LPRevolution.net the community already reached the 50% mark with over 5 million MWh...

https://www.facebook.com/Lprevolution

I thought that ALTNC leaked too early, so it'd reduce the amount of users...but if they continue, we would have unlocked the song by Tuesday anyway...not much "damage", then.

Not really when I logged on it said thanks to all the people who are playing here's 5 mil MWh to the community to say thanks for playing so the band/ppl running the game gave us that much

i haven't heard the track yet, but I'm not too bothered by that anyway.

the game still lags - you have to minimise/maximise the gameplay window at the end of each round, sometimes your attacks aren't registered etc.) also some of the grammar spelling is horrendous, but thats forgivable.

gameplay is much easier than beta - the 'how to' in beta was way too wordy and made the game difficult to get into, it's also nice that you have each power available from the off now, and not unlocked as you failed to understand the 'how to' :lol:

enjoying the daily tournament actually, trade a few crystals for increased power and it's a good laugh. I like seeing how many hybrids I can have set on me and fight them off :P

Found two new instrumental tracks that we didn't have previously! Pretty sure they were just added to the game today, actually. I didn't hear them at all the last couple days, but started hearing them in the in-game "mix" regularly today, even while playing through levels I've already beaten. Up to 11 tracks for the "game score" now.

Edited by Astat

This new daily challenge map is cray.

It's not too bad if you progress enough to buy a few glove/shield upgrades. I'm at Rank 14 and I can take out any Hybrid in a maximum of 2 hits with the Fire element (except for the giant "bosses" like the one found at the end of today's daily challenge/end of Outlands level 16). I rarely even take damage to my Energy anymore because my Shield is at like 180.

...Yeah, definitely hoping they open up the second sector soon. :lol:

It's not too bad if you progress enough to buy a few glove/shield upgrades. I'm at Rank 14 and I can take out any Hybrid in a maximum of 2 hits with the Fire element (except for the giant "bosses" like the one found at the end of today's daily challenge/end of Outlands level 16). I rarely even take damage to my Energy anymore because my Shield is at like 180.

...Yeah, definitely hoping they open up the second sector soon. :lol:

I'm at Rank 12. Shield 155 / Power 48. I was more so excited with the new map haha. I keep hearing new songs that I have not heard before as well which is awesome. I have high hopes for the next few sectors though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...