Lying From You @ Camden PR 04

Biel

This time I would like to share a video that I worked for 4 months to get... a DVD of the Projekt Revolution Tour 2004.

Since this is the only existing footage of the tour, I tried to get in contact with the taper for a while and finally he answered me and sent the files to me. I believe it's time to share this great piece with the LP community. So here's 'Lying From You' of this awesome show!

This is from Camden, NJ on August 3rd, 2004 (show page here). A fan also came on stage and played 'Faint' at this show.

Download it here.

Hope you enjoy it!

Edited by Hahninator

Looks good :)

Saw this one after the video finished, anyone tell me what show it is from and if there is a dvd of it out there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJSEjMmd4Og...player_embedded

This is a proshot from 01.09.2004 Phoenix, AZ, Cricket Pavilion.It was a video-file, also Easier to Run, for LPU 4.0 I think, maybe another one.But when you look carefully, in my opinion it's from two or maybe three different shows. :unsure:

Edit: btw, this is a great screen-tape, a lot better than Wantagh 2008! :)

Edited by Sessin

This is a proshot from 01.09.2004 Phoenix, AZ, Cricket Pavilion.It was a video-file, also Easier to Run, for LPU 4.0 I think, maybe another one.But when you look carefully, in my opinion it's from two or maybe three different shows. :unsure:

Edit: btw, this is a great screen-tape, a lot better than Wantagh 2008! :)

No this is NOT Phoenix, it's from Charlotte. Mark Fiore is the source on that.

Well, that definitely great. Thank you Biel. But you know, why not to share a full show, a good rip at least... Hate when you guys start teasing with what you've got.

It's like this one Buenos Aires show: "Here's a sample of my complete recording in Full HD. Enjoy!" ... but won't share/trade it EVERRR.

Just don't understand you guys. If every collector shared his collection there won't be a reason to hide stuff anymore... — utopia, yeah, I know.

Sorry for plain dealing, just thoughts, no offense.

Well, that definitely great. Thank you Biel. But you know, why not to share a full show, a good rip at least... Hate when you guys start teasing with what you've got.

It's like this one Buenos Aires show: "Here's a sample of my complete recording in Full HD. Enjoy!" ... but won't share/trade it EVERRR.

Just don't understand you guys. If every collector shared his collection there won't be a reason to hide stuff anymore... — utopia, yeah, I know.

Sorry for plain dealing, just thoughts, no offense.

Agreed. It's not a battle of who shares the most shit by any chance, but LPLive has shared all sorts of shit and a huge reason for that is to encourage OTHERS to share. We traded a HTEP for the Club Tattoo 2006 DVD so we could post that up. Yokohama 03, Osaka 06, those were released. Mountain View 2004. Hollywood Palladium 2001 was traded around a bit then released. I was going to surprise the site and put MFR 05 up randomly one day but the deal never came through. Easily over $3,000 combined later, She Couldn't came out. Plaster came out. What if we never released any of that shit?

Greedy people will be greedy. I highly doubt anything like Hamburg 07 or Camden 04 and the like will be posted if you ask me. We can try but I guess it doesn't matter to them...I'll keep sharing though.