07.10.2010 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

It's time for the preshow writeup for Linkin Park's first big headlining show in support of "A Thousand Suns"!

The band will be kicking off their WORLD TOUR in Buenos Aires today at Estadio José Amalfitani for the South American leg of the tour. Shows in Chile and Brazil follow on the 9th and 11th, respectively. It is Linkin Park's first appearance in Argentina ever and their first appearance in over SIX years in South America, the last being a festival on September 11, 2004 in Brazil (show page here). There is a selection of pictures circulating of the stage setup of the show here.

LP played a one-off show at the Best Buy Theater in New York City, NY on September 14 (show page here) this year for the release of "A Thousand Suns", playing a solid selection of songs off the CD: "The Reqiuem", "The Radiance", "Wretches And Kings", "Iridescent", "Jornada Del Muerto", "Waiting For The End", "Fallout", and "The Catalyst".

So without making this post too long...it's time for some questions. What are you expecting of the stage production for the show? The band has said recently that they plan on bringing a very "visual" show. What do you think the setlist will consist of? Any surprises that we didn't see in New York City on Sept. 14? Will they rotate setlists this tour? Will they debut "Burning In The Skies" and "When They Come For Me" as well?

Who all is going to the show? Is anyone planning on tweeting the setlist?

Let's get it going!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

much better. Sorry LPPRJKT you cant do the head honchos job.

Preshow posts usually go up around 12am my time for the show or so. Just depends on where the show is, etc. There's a good 20+ hours until the show; plenty of time to discuss. I cut this one down a lot, I could rant and rant forever but racking up replies in a discussion is much better than a huge monster preshow post lol.

Hi everyone! I going to write each song in my cellphone and share here! ok?

Today!! I can't wait! :)

P.S. Sorry for my bad english :lol:

any chance of making a twitter and linking it to your cell? you can text each song :D Abbrievate songs like NMS, GU, BITS, WAK,TC etc

just a suggestion ;) :D

Hi everyone! I going to write each song in my cellphone and share here! ok?

Today!! I can't wait! :)

P.S. Sorry for my bad english :lol:

Don't worry my friend. Your English is better than most Americans here. Enjoy the show!

any chance of making a twitter and linking it to your cell? you can text each song :D Abbrievate songs like NMS, GU, BITS, WAK,TC etc

just a suggestion ;) :D

No pude conectar mi twitter con el teléfono...

Entonces, hoy a la medianoche les traigo la lista de canciones :)

I can't connect my twitter with my cellphone...

So, today at the midnight I share the setlist here :)

Awesome! Thanks! That's awesome :)

Genial! espero que puedas grabar un par de canciones si puedes! disfruta el show!!!

Awesome! I hope you can record a few songs if you can :D!!! enjoy the show!

I can't believe this day had finally come! There are even people since thursday camping outside the stadium. My dream finally came true!

...wait... you mean, there´s people camping since last thursday? they´ve been camping for a week?... seriously wtf.

I hope it doesn´t rain, and if it does, that the show still goes on.

...wait... you mean, there´s people camping since last thursday? they´ve been camping for a week?... seriously wtf.

I hope it doesn´t rain, and if it does, that the show still goes on.

That's nothing,taiwanese fans camped at the stadium for 6 months but 1 wk is still crazy. I would never do that