Say "Fuck Yo Side"!

hahninator

Today, while editing the setlist notes for the 2007 shows on the European Tour, I discovered something I've never seen before. Most hardcore fans of LP live (as well as LPLive.net lol) know that Rock am Ring 2007 was the first time that the band extended the bridge of 'Bleed It Out'. It's pretty cool considering that was only the 10th performance of the song before they started altering it and changing it up live. I don't think they've changed other songs that quickly...?

But anyway, 6 shows later on that tour in Zürich, Switzerland, the band changed the setlist slightly. 'What I've Done' and 'Bleed It Out' were switched...'Bleed It Out' closed the main set for the first time and gave the band a lot of room to mess with it. And mess with it they did. I'm sure many of you are familiar with how many things 'Bleed It Out' has had over the years, from a drum solo intro to several sing-a-long bridges to a slow -> fast outro.

Today while researching the European Tour, I decided to look at that very first 'Bleed It Out' that they closed the main set with, from Zürich. After rewatching the video about 15 times, I decided to share with you guys. Mike and Chester start their idea of the "Say ohh ohh" bridge, but then immediately go into getting each side to curse at each other. Hilarious! The only other time I've seen anything like this is the bridge of 'A Place For My Head' at the Reading Festival show in 2003.

Check it out!

You joined in March 2010. I was posting things like this in mid 2007, lol.

What PR02 shows?

You're completely right, and its your site :) Was just thinkin because we have the Live Discussion section, but hey if you find little gems here and there, you're completely at right to put where you want.

No hard feelings :)