Mike and Chester on USTREAM

linkingabo

The chat with Mark was still running when Chester and Mike appeared on USTREAM.

They did not really say anything important just were laughing and having fun.

Mike phoned Mark and we were happy to be a part of that special audio-video chat.

Edit by Nameless: After being massively spammed by 1000+ users connected, Mike and Chester came back on Ustream and Chester confirmed April 26th as release date for 8-Bit Rebellion, plus Mike mentioned about "Grecian". He said that it was never completed and was cut, because "Phoenix" wrote the lyrics to it and he doesn't know that according to Mike.

They also give away some demo names off the new album (very creative and random) but they said none of them had a real good chance of making the cut. (Thanks LP_and_PIE for the post)

Mike rejoined Ustream few minutes ago for the third time and he said that they started an official Ustream Channel for Linkin Park too, and he will use this current one just for chillin'.

For those who missed the video chat, the recording can be found HERE (Only the first chat)

Anyone who has registered the second and third, feels free to post them here!

Megaupload links for y'all

flv: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GTIPP2IN

mp4: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LU2E143G

audio: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YMVC1F69

Note: I don't recommend the audio, it's missing a little at the beginning and the volume's screwy, and it was recorded with audacity so the quality sucks.

Edited by Ash

Massively edited the mainpost, lol

I was on the third chat and Mike seemed very tired.

Someone asked about Blackbirds but he said "i cannot say anything, i can only say that it's in the game"

He was online for only 5-6 minutes

I tried to record part 2.

I didn't even bother to try to record his mignight run because I knew by the time I was ready he would have left. ..I asked if he was tired and he said he wasn't, just back from seeing Paul McCartney. He hella looked tired though.

Edited by KATHYxx

Let that shit grow. LMAO

They also give away some demo names off the new album (very creative and random) but they said none of them had a real good chance of making the cut.

Whatever. Can u mention some of them?

Edited by feelthless

Let that shit grow. LMAO

They also give away some demo names off the new album (very creative and random) but they said none of them had a real good chance of making the cut.

Sorry but i was sleeping while the first and second stream chat was on :P

one of them has in its name the word "chicken" ..I cant remember its whole name :(( :D

Let that shit grow. LMAO

Hey guys,

Did anyone managed to get the part where I asked Mike about the painting on his wall?

He said my name for that I managed to get the start of the chat where he also mentioned

my name I just need that part!

Ty