Mike and Chester on USTREAM

linkingabo

oh right, I totally forgot something

when Mike came on the third time, he told us a secret about 8-Bit Rebellion

He said, that they'll replace Pixxelkorp with Warner

After this the "chat" just exploded and he left

April Fool's to you too. :P Though I don't really get what the joke was anyway.

I'm making this petition in order to get the footage of at least one of these Linkin Park concerts. (The rarest ones),

we know that there are recordings, because some videos of the summer sonic concert and the rock am ring one were releasesed, so, through this petition we're here to get together so that we can get at least one of these in its entirely, or that the band's producers release the DVD and put the product for sale.

11.09.2004 São Paulo, Brazil, Morumbi Stadium, Chimera Music Festival

13.08.2006 Chiba City, Japan, Chiba Marine Stadium, Summer Sonic Festival

01.06.2007 Nürburg, Germany, Nürburgring, Rock am Ring - Center Stage, European Tour

Please sign this petition, so that we can get these rare concerts, together we can show LINKIN PARK that we're true fans.

To sign, CLICK HERE

I'm making this petition in order to get the footage of at least one of these Linkin Park concerts. (The rarest ones),

we know that there are recordings, because some videos of the summer sonic concert and the rock am ring one were releasesed, so, through this petition we're here to get together so that we can get at least one of these in its entirely, or that the band's producers release the DVD and put the product for sale.

11.09.2004 São Paulo, Brazil, Morumbi Stadium, Chimera Music Festival

13.08.2006 Chiba City, Japan, Chiba Marine Stadium, Summer Sonic Festival

01.06.2007 Nürburg, Germany, Nürburgring, Rock am Ring - Center Stage, European Tour

Please sign this petition, so that we can get these rare concerts, together we can show LINKIN PARK that we're true fans.

To sign, CLICK HERE

Hey off topic poster, go create another thread in the right place, not hijaking another thread...

PS: petitions are useless anyways, dont even bother...

sry for the bsmodding

Demo Names

----------------

1. Idea #62

2. Chicken Basket

3. Please Don't Eat My Cow

4. Dingleberry

It seems isn't serious... (I said it seems)

They said that these probably wouldn't or WILL NOT make it to the record. Just some garbage demo names. :lol:

Hey guys,

Did anyone managed to get the part where I asked Mike about the painting on his wall?

He said my name for that I managed to get the start of the chat where he also mentioned

my name I just need that part!

Ty

It's on the 1st part of the chat. 05:02 to be exact. (painting q)