Jump to content

LPsMart

Member
  • Posts

    396
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LPsMart

  1. About Lockout: I won't take part in a crowd funding - I just think that Ostrick guy isn't worth getting 50k or even more just because he thinks he's some kind of a VIP The reanimation vocals were partly rerecorded and some are the original. e.g. 1 stp klsr isn't rerecorded at all, while p5hng my a*wy has the chorus rerecorded but not the verses, I can make a list if you want. pts of authority e.g. wasn't rerecorded as well iirc
  2. by that logic (which makes some kind of sense to me actually) it would most likely be Crawling, 'cause it is not mentioned anywhere else for those saying "but there are no harmonics played in this song" - yes there aren't, BUT it is the only song besides PMA on the album that has a second guitar playing a "harmony" in the music theory sense over the power chords this is just a conspiracy but I could stick with it
  3. a guy who says he played bass on those tracks, he leaked the Xero Pictureboard
  4. I had ordered my LPU 13 in november 2013 and it arrived february 2014, so no worries - it should get to you eventually
  5. Remember people saying "I think with this anniversary box we should have like every recording there is from the 1996-2002 era"? Well we were wrong. Sooo wrong. First came Mike "oh you guys like the stuff we've just released? well here is some info about a song you didn't know about, we won't release it either." Then this - I don't know if this makes 2020 even better or just worse
  6. Suggestion: On the Skin to Bone page: adding Mike's comment on the transition to UIB, from the LPUTV "Tape Tape Echo", that it's the tape echo machine they've used for years.
  7. does this mean no Spotify release on this?
  8. It has arrived. The lithograph looks fine I guess but it's got kinks that make it look disgusting. Can't showcase it
  9. I did not get it yet. Even though people say German replacements arrived
  10. Still no ATS vinyl reprint
  11. that's crazy cause I live in Germany too but didn't get anything..
  12. I found the stems to Complimentary recently, but I don't have Stagelight. Henceforth I wanted to ask whether or not there are stems to Space Station etc
  13. Also left and right channels are switched
  14. I never knew - this is amazing ❤️
  15. you can't any of the Interludes hear somehow
  16. If you monetize your cover you've got to clear the rights first But covering a song without getting anything from it, usually doesn't bring anything to the table. At least as long as it's not big enough to get Warner's attention. But legally I think you may cover whatever you want
  17. alright I listened to the Vinyls and yes they seem pretty noisy, seems to be CD mastering somehow, which is fatal if pressed in vinyl. also I noticed a cute little CB signature on my HTEP vinyl, did anybody else find it?
  18. yeah but it was cassette quality right? I assumed the XERO INSTRUMENTAL cassette photo belonged to it
  19. I'm about 90 percent sure that it'S a verse of Rhinestone
  20. hell yeah Passenger is my absolute favorite and I love to see Mike on that track I agree
  21. My OG vinyl print of HT (bought it around 2016) is missing like all of the subs and middles - it's annoyingly treble-ish. Haven't touched the HT20 vinyl yet
  22. Do you guys mean the Xero Tape Instrumental?
  23. Are you referring to the Gas Station?
×
×
  • Create New...