Jump to content

LPsMart

Member
  • Posts

    396
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LPsMart

  1. Where'd you find it? Can't find it on the usual page
  2. That's actually what I'm more interested in, I know Mike has said plenty of times that pictureboard wasn't that great of a song (still excited tho)
  3. Yeah but at the same time Mike doing something and that being mentioned here is something different from Grey Daze doing something with Chester's vocal tracks, 'cause they're not LP. I agree that old GD is something worth mentioning in LPL and Linkinpedia, 'cause that's kinda part of the evolution. Same with Xero and Tasty Snax etc. But new Grey Daze is like "hey guys check out this remix I made". When did he state that?
  4. Not to excited with this one.. Sound really blend and repetitive IMO - but you can't expect him to produce a banger everyday
  5. you could try to isolate them from the Acapella from the acapella/instrumental CD maybe it turns out somewhat good
  6. I found none of them in the Folder not even with the names swapped
  7. I have trouble getting on the other page.. might have been banned (even though there's not even a single reason to that I can think of..)
  8. this is why I wish I could thumbs-up comments
  9. sorry I got Sharp Edges confused with Until it Breaks. But I'm pretty sure I got an offer for The Messenger (around 10 Tracks) you're talking about The Requiem/ The Radiance 60 Tracks, right?
  10. only the acapella has been leaked Robot Boy, WJ&L, The Requiem/The Radiance, BITS, Jornada del Muerto, Fallout and the Messenger are all out there but none of that stuff has been leaked. Like Until It Breaks and Halfway Right haven't been.
  11. but it does have a whole different mixing, doesn't it? (don't have the HT demo on me right now)
  12. what I find interesting is that the whole outro (except the vocals obviously) is exactly the same as the Hybrid Theory demo of Forgotten
  13. AFAIR It goes Through was originally titled Luna and I recall having seen this title on the board in either the ATS or LT era
  14. He did do the remix on the single but the price for that was being on the album in some form. He should've been either on Jornada Del Muerto or WTCFM
  15. They have been for quite some time especially Invisibile or did you mean Iridescent?
  16. yeah it does. it's just more quiet. I went through all the tracks and couldn't find anything that starts in the outro.
  17. Me neither 😕
  18. Someone please explain the difference between those three
  19. thanks what were they called o.O don't think I got them
  20. where were they leaked and also when? can't remember this Also still don't know about this
  21. Never heard of Joe's Open Labs Samples, were they released or can't they be reached like Mike's stuff was?
  22. Yeah I guess so but where can I find those? Wanted to check them out but can't find anything about them on lpl
  23. Someone on reddit has referred to lplive to have uploaded some snippets of HT era demos, how come?
  24. Does anybody know if Alyssa Morse is Tobi Benningtons daughter? Also does anybody know why all of a sudden Tobi and Samantha are calling out Mike for mistreating Chester?
×
×
  • Create New...