Jump to content

LPsMart

Member
  • Posts

    396
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LPsMart

  1. Pretty sure you will make a good amount of money with that HTEP Vinyl on it's own. Maybe also with the Reanimation Vinyls - I heard they were out of stock on their own
  2. I would make another paragraph for Promotional Singles
  3. Studio Version Though I like the Differential chorus at the end of the live version
  4. I think that's from an sexual education video for young people and what happens when like a girl is attracted to a boy because of his piano skills and then what happens when they go further for the first time. Explaing every term and stuff
  5. If you consider a newly pressed LP it's about $29.99 Another onesided picture LP would be around $25 A double LP might as well be $39.99 Albums start at $15 today with new releases about $20 would be around $90 A book in the size of an LP with 80 pages would be another $20< Each DVD worth $15 I suppose - times 3 makes $45 One lithograph about $5< I believe - times 3 makes another $15 Also a new poster should also be around $5 That's $270 total (didn't even consider how rare some stuff on there is) tbh I calculated in German prices and EUR, but I think that's a fair calculation If anyone begs to differ - please correct me $270, guys not <$200
  6. I doubt there would be any ready to release demos. the ideas they had were probobly only recorded to remember the idea not really professionally with piano or guitar for wht I remember
  7. Tinfoil and Odyssey it is for me Both meaning the ATS demos for Powerless and ALITS
  8. couldn'T it be that the thing they had to clear for Pictureboard was the bass track rights by this Antoine guy?
  9. interesting that both So Far Away and Hurry appear on this without referencing to each other
  10. kinda bummed that it isn't the acetate version - still can't find a reason not to include that intro
  11. Wait what? Do you have a link?
  12. HTEP won't be on Stream I believe
  13. Only 3 are tho - the rest is HT and reanimation
  14. Where do you mean? With the B-Sides & Rarities LP it is kinda a double LP IMO with the B-Sides being on Sides C and D
  15. For this release I'm thinking just the same, I bet there will be differently sized packages for like hardcore fans and stuff - it'll be amazing
  16. I don't think that ever existed with the 2000 remake, I think they purposefully let thos words out when recording
  17. it's been in hq on Songs From The Underground along with And One, we got half the EP in hq already
  18. Has anyone ever noticed that you can actually enter the real old LP webpage in the Sasquatch Browser?
  19. Yes! Just yes!
  20. That's very unlikely, where'd you hear that 😄
  21. THIS! Their Remasters and Demo tracks are just epic! Especially for Sgt Pepper and Abbey Road. LP would do like one demo for each song and some other demos from earlier on or songs that didn't make the cut (thinking of MTM). The Beatles did quite a few takes for each song, but they wrote differently than LP, but if LP could release different versions of each song - that would be amazing (thinking of Figure.09 and like Bleed it Out I think) even if they sound similar to the final take or another demo or whatever - there's still a lot to get to know and I hope eventually we find them being released.
  22. To me this sounds like a child no one wants to play with, so it makes it sound like it's the other kids' fault that he has no one to play with. Don't need any of that, got plenty of them at work. Btw thx for putting that "nice find btw" completely out of context. It was about someone else finding out that Underbite was the working title for The Catalyst.
  23. Yeah and they obviously worked on Rhinestone I don't think the Rapology songs matter at this point - they were Mike only - maybe with assistance by Joe, they just labeled it as Xero for the time being (would even make sense if the band was already HT) Also Chester didn't know Xero Reborn, so that makes that impossible to have happened.
  24. There's plenty of songs made by fans in style of Meteora and since there is no vocals on them, there is no evidence any of it was made by Linkin Park or any of their respective members Very nice find btw!
  25. Nice try bud Hello there 😄
×
×
  • Create New...