Will we get new Linkin Park music in 2013?

hahninator

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea as you said they choose already done demos , but what that demos gonna be ! some thing like untitled/in the end , faint demo and figure 0.9 demo or some thing we Do not expect . what you say ? :rolleyes:

10 tracks, 1- totally surprising, 1- totally disappointing.

3/2 - full demos

2/3 - partial demos

5 - instrumentals

we have thread for full discussion about LPU 13 Wishlist. you can join us there :).

Maybe it's just me, but I'm a little bummed that Living Things tour didn't bring a single show to Europe? That seems kinda odd........

Well Europe did get BURN IT DOWN and LIES GREED MISERY in the summer tour, but LP skipped over a lot of places this last cycle.

Linkin Park Recharge soundtrack late summer

I thought we already got the music for the game, those 7 'tracks' from a few months back? I wasn't aware LP was releasing an official soundtrack for a Facebook app.

I thought we already got the music for the game, those 7 'tracks' from a few months back? I wasn't aware LP was releasing an official soundtrack for a Facebook app.

I doubt that they'll release an official soundtrack but you know people are going to rip all the songs and I'm sure there are more tracks than what where in the beta.

Linkin Park Recharge soundtrack late summer

as far as i know, there's no such thing.. nobody talk about it, and it seems a bit strange.

i this thing was real

1. why they didn't release it yet?

2. why they never mention it?

here's a good place that they could drop a line on it and didn't do it:

if they start recording after the Asian Tour, what can be the reason not to release it in 2014?

Just experience says that they're a bit slow, and that when they go fast we get LIVING THINGS. So I'd rather them take their time.

So I think it'll be later 2014, but I wouldn't be shocked if it got pushed back.

Well, they did seem pretty satisfied with how LT turned out, didn't they? It was the promotion that was horrendous for that album. If they release another album on the 18-month cycle and promote it properly, it could probably do fine.

I'd get behind a spring 2014 release date for the album, so long as Mall comes out soon.

Well, they did seem pretty satisfied with how LT turned out, didn't they? It was the promotion that was horrendous for that album. If they release another album on the 18-month cycle and promote it properly, it could probably do fine.

I'd get behind a spring 2014 release date for the album, so long as Mall comes out soon.

Ofcourse they claim to be satisfied with Living Things. It's the Living Things promotion cycle, you can't bash the album you're promoting. Maybe they'll shed some light about the negative sides of LT (for example, what I feel, the sense of rush of the recording sessions and superficiality of the album) when they promote LP6.

I agree that the promotion was horrible for LIVING THINGS. Especially when previous albums like MTM and ATS both had immense promotion and they both did well, MTM even went Platinum. I hope next album cycle is a 'normal' album cycle, not like the LIVING THINGS cycle. The touring cycle sucked, the promotion sucked, the CD sucked with no special edition and a jewel case only with no making of (I don't call Inside LT making of) and the LPTV wasn't very good, either. I thought LT was an amazing album, but the promotion did suck, much like OOA.

I wish we could get a late Spring/early Summer album, then a Projekt Revolution in the states right after. Honestly I think PR in the states (the real PR) is done and over with for good.

Honestly I think PR in the states (the real PR) is done and over with for good.

I'd be inclined to agree with you. They'd see no point in running their own big tour when there's plenty of big summer package tours to hop on.

Wouldn't surprise me if the band did some European festivals next summer, then the Carnival of Madness tour or something.