LOST IN THE ECHO Music Video Up Now!

RogueSoul

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pictures went from funny to awkward. They grabbed some from people I don't know very well and they were really personal pics. :S

This looked really epic but with my FB anyways, it's a bit of a let down. Kudos for the idea, but the follow through didn't work for me.

Here's a quote from THIS ARTICLE about the music video.

While his band is known for taking its music seriously, Shinoda said his bandmates actually have a great sense of humor, and the strange “secret” versions of the video — which put a weird spin on the static version’s post-apocalyptic tone — proved entertaining in their own way.

“If we’re watching this video and a picture of your dinner comes up and people are, you know, crying hysterically over that,” he said, “I think that’s one of the things that can make this video great.”

I guess if I look at it that way I can appreciate it more. Mine personally came up with a picture of my iPod skin, and pumpkins I carved for Halloween.

use google chrome,when you'll go to the LPTV's new upload,click on the link,it'll connect to your fb profile,if you've internet download manager",3 files will be downloaded,one will be the new single,damn too much creative,I can't understand what's it all about

I did this video. It basically uses pictures from random people on your Facebook profile and puts them on the cards that all the people are holding throughout the video. Kind of cool, I guess. It's very weird.