LOST IN THE ECHO Music Video Up Now!

RogueSoul

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be completely honest, I would rather have Joker kill millions of people in Gotham City than watch this video again. What in the fuck was this bat shit? I was guessing that LITE would be the most commercially successful song on this album, and here we go with that idea getting batfucked to hell.

I'm negative. Who gives a fuck. I'm Batman.

• 2 weeks later...

Killer video picture-wise IMO... Yet I don't really get it's meaning... Anyone?

To be completely honest, I would rather have Joker kill millions of people in Gotham City than watch this video again. What in the fuck was this bat shit? I was guessing that LITE would be the most commercially successful song on this album, and here we go with that idea getting batfucked to hell.

I'm negative. Who gives a fuck. I'm Batman.

Nanananananananananananananana

Killer video picture-wise IMO... Yet I don't really get it's meaning... Anyone?

Nanananananananananananananana

I'm assuming the video is set in apocalyptic times, and the people receive a picture of something tragic that has happened to them, or maybe a treasured memory or something, and they are like freaking out over it, knowing it is the end of the world. Kind of weird, because every time I did the interactive music video, it chose pictures that were NEVER of a Facebook friend's face. Kind of strange.

I'm assuming the video is set in apocalyptic times, and the people receive a picture of something tragic that has happened to them, or maybe a treasured memory or something, and they are like freaking out over it, knowing it is the end of the world. Kind of weird, because every time I did the interactive music video, it chose pictures that were NEVER of a Facebook friend's face. Kind of strange.

have you watched the non interactive version of the video? that one makes much more sense in my oppinion...

What I can objectively see is:

- The guy brings in a photo for each of the post-apocalyptic people of someone they miss, which makes the person materialize and they look sad about remembering them

- The photos vanish and out of the blue the post-apoc people desintegrate and fill in the blank photos, while the materialized ones stay alive

Does this make any sense?

My interpretation was: the post-apoc guys traded their lives to bring back their loved ones

• 2 years later...

Does anyone have the HQ pics of the rare pics of the band from this video that as posted before? It appears they are deleted from one of the previous posts. Sorry for the necropostage, but those pics were too awesome to pass up. Mike as a baby, extremely early pic of LP with Chester, LP in Greece, etc.