11.08.12 - Bristow, VA, Jiffy Lube Live

lgr

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice set, I like 'With You' as an opener, but I was hoping they'd play more new songs, and what's up with those mashups? I can't wait to listen to the DSP and watch videos

But people please. Everytime 'Empty Spaces' is listed as a song on a setlist a cute kitty dies

Edit: Nice to see it's not listed on the actual setlist

Edited by annare

I will never understand wtf is wrong with some people lol

unless you were at the show you can't bitch. Best LP show I have seen since 2009. DESTROYED the crap I saw last year.

Crowd went insane. Pit ROCKING. OSC with pyro everywhere DAMN. Epic setlist. Place rocking.

Mashup is god damn awesome how can you bitch?? Wtf people come on. Mega changes here.

New setlist in Uncasville!!!

This set is amazing. So good.

Mike vocals over end of Numb were great.

Such a solid show. Production rules. Everyone I've talked with is MEGA surprised and very pleased.

Anyone else find the setlist weird? Only 4 LT songs? LGM dropped. Not full LFY and papercut. I'm not complaining it just seems weird

If the reverse of all that happend, then it would of been the greatest set-list ever !!!!!!!

I mean im not bitching or nothing. Im just a lil ehh about the whole shorten song stuff & less LT songs. This is a band that could play 25songs atleast every night.

Edited by XeroSkies%Emo360

If the reverse of all that happend, then it would of been the greatest set-list ever !!!!!!!

I mean im not bitching or nothing. Im just a lil ehh about the whole shorten song stuff & less LT songs. This is a band that could play 25songs atleast every night.

They played 9:29-11:00. 90 mins. Jesus Christ.

They didn't drop anything. 3 sets have everything. It's all rotated. No need for many duplicate songs in the sets like LGM because it's cool when the sets are unique. Nothing was dropped.

This was a new set and was a full 90 min show just Crawling was dropped because they ran out of time. The Europe set with TINFOIL will be played soon that has LGM.

Mashup was EPIC. Crowd went insane. Best idea by the band in a while. It keeps the energy really going. Do not judge the "idea" of it until you are at a show and see it.

I am a huge critic of the LP live show but tonight was GREAT.

They played 9:29-11:00. 90 mins. Jesus Christ.

They didn't drop anything. 3 sets have everything. It's all rotated. No need for many duplicate songs in the sets like LGM because it's cool when the sets are unique. Nothing was dropped.

This was a new set and was a full 90 min show just Crawling was dropped because they ran out of time. The Europe set with TINFOIL will be played soon that has LGM.

Mashup was EPIC. Crowd went insane. Best idea by the band in a while. It keeps the energy really going. Do not judge the "idea" of it until you are at a show and see it.

I am a huge critic of the LP live show but tonight was GREAT.

anyway,the SET C is great,we are looking forward the SET A and SET B.I think these set different from Eurpean set.but should inculde LGM,AFMH etc

I went with a group of 4 people, one who doesn't listen to Linkin Park and was attending his first concert ever, one who has been down with LP since day 1, one who is probably as much of an "I like all LP stuff equally" guy as you can find, and one who I am dating and was there as much for just being with me as she was for actually seeing the concert (she is a fan though). We all thought the concert was amazing, the band did great and the setlist really came across well live. Don't understand how people can be trashing this.