10.08.2012 - Bristow, VA - Honda Civic Tour Rehearsal

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no Forgotten? :(

It's one of my favorite songs but it has that nostalgic feeling of the old days also By Myself I would like to see live again xD

Lost in the Echo, Castle of Glass, In My remains and Victimized must be played or I kill myself!!! :D

So no Forgotten? :(

It's one of my favorite songs but it has that nostalgic feeling of the old days also By Myself I would like to see live again xD

Lost in the Echo, Castle of Glass, In My remains and Victimized must be played or I kill myself!!! :D

Ups! sorry guys mistake here

Forgotten it's NOT one of my favorite songs but... (read what is above xD)

hope die at last but I didn't think they played again Figer.09 and By Myself.

and also no way they'll bring Forgotten as Mike said in the interview a fgew days ago.

Which interview was this from? Any videos? I wish they'd play Forgotten again :(

Which interview was this from? Any videos? I wish they'd play Forgotten again :(

Oops, never mind I didn't see there was a second page. Reading the interview now!

Not really sure who was arguing with me about this, not to mention other people who also said this, but thank you Mike for clearing up this argument for me... "I remember Chester saying in an interview, “We’ll never play ‘Runaway’ again. I’m sick of playing that song. We’ll never play it again.” And yet we’ve played it for the last two months [laughs]." Haha, so there! Chester did say that in an interview! Haha

Roughly 37 mins until the rehearsal begins. Excited for Mark, he might actually get to hear APFMH live.

Rehearsal Set tonight, probably not the full show. Full setlist will probably come tomorrow

CHECK THIS POST FOR THE SETLIST.

SOUNDCHECK:

• Lost In The Echo
  • In My Remains
  • In my Remains
  • Tinfoil
  • Faint
  • Papercut
  • With You
  • Given Up
  • Victimized/QWERTY (Mashup)
  • Somewhere I Belong
  • Victimized/QWERTY (Mashup)
  • New Divide
SETLIST:

Edited by Soul

Rehearsal Set tonight, probably not the full show. Full setlist will probably come tomorrow

CHECK THIS POST FOR THE SETLIST.

SETLIST:

This is a "full production" rehearsal, so there's actually a pretty good chance they'll run through a full set to make sure all the lighting cues and stuff like that are straightened out.

This is a "full production" rehearsal, so there's actually a pretty good chance they'll run through a full set to make sure all the lighting cues and stuff like that are straightened out.

Oh wow, cool. Thanks for sharing that :)

Got a pizza and Pepsi. I'm prepared.

Pizza time. Stay tuned for songs in a little while. Sounds like no rehearsal until like 8pm+.

...So thats another hour. They're getting pizza, though.

Posted Image

Soundcheck is started. Apparently, theres a Mother of God Victimized mashup

EDIT: DEAR FUCKING GOD QWERTY/VICTIMIZED MASHUP

Edited by Soul

Setlist so far is

Tinfoil

Faint

Papercut

With You

Runaway

Given Up

Blackout

Somewhere I Belong

Victimized / QWERTY

New Divide

And Lost in the Echo and In My Remains have been soundchecked.

Edited by CookieMonster