10.08.2012 - Bristow, VA - Honda Civic Tour Rehearsal

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was worried that we wouldn't hear victimised since it's a bit short and probably won't be a single. but this looks hopeful - and in a damned cool mash-up...

did anyone get any videos mark? ;)

some vids may pop up in a few hours - it's only about 6am in America.

but then again standing there with a camera for the whole set when the band's only got 30 people they're playing too, i dunno, i'd feel a bit uncomfortable filming instead of enjoying the experience.

also, the fans were not present for alot of the set so you won't see the whole thing :P

Can someone explain to me what happened that day there?

The whole history of the day.

Because all these setlists, and 'break to kick out all fans' confused me a lot.

LPU reports at 6:30, they take us and radio winners so about 60 people total to VIP on the concourse to eat pizza.

7pm LP plays the first "set" which was them touching up stuff basically. We hears it from the concourse.

After that they took us to an LP M&G backstage.

20 mins after that LP ran through Set C (or most of it as you can see), but they let us all watch about 30 minutes before they made us leave the venue. Shinoda cued them with taking a short break and then they kicked us out. We heard the remainder from the parking lot since it was a loud rehearsal.