LIVING THINGS Remix Subscription

deko_lp

Well... in summary I liked the RAC remix of BID better than the original song...disliked the next few remixes a lot. Then the UIB remix was just awesome.

Roads Untraveled is ok, not a big fan of the rap part. Doesn't overtake UIB for me. BID remix is pretty good.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine with yet another BID remix given that it's a fanmix that was thrown in as a bonus for this month. Does this mean we'll be getting nine remixes?

I haven't listened to either one yet, though. Other priorities.

• 5 weeks later...

New mix is... very funky. Goes well with UIB which was strange to begin with.

This will take a few listens. It sounds like he is using some very random noises in there and then an actual rhythm under that.

And this one kept Brad and Chester's parts.

What do you guys think?

Yeah, this one's at least listenable...the beat doesn't seem to match up with the vocals very well at the beginning of the song, but it gets better as it goes.

But FFS, will LP EVER do another rock remix of a song? The last one they did that was even remotely close was Mike's remix of Leave Out All the Rest, which came out like 4 years ago...

Also bummed that we were led to believe that at least some of these remixes were going to be done by LP themselves, when that's apparently not the case...

Edited by Astat

Yeah, this one's at least listenable...the beat doesn't seem to match up with the vocals very well at the beginning of the song, but it gets better as it goes.

But FFS, will LP EVER do another rock remix of a song? The last one they did that was even remotely close was Mike's remix of Leave Out All the Rest, which came out like 4 years ago...

Also bummed that we were led to believe that at least some of these remixes were going to be done by LP themselves, when that's apparently not the case...

Agreed man. I thought some Shinoda remixes for sure. Hmm. We'll see. This isn't the last one is it?

Agreed man. I thought some Shinoda remixes for sure. Hmm. We'll see. This isn't the last one is it?

There should be at least 2 more (the popular vote and overall winners from the LITE remix contest - I bet they'll be released at the same time though).

Well hopefully no fuckin remixes on it :P It's too much for me, I mean yeah, few remixes are not bad but 56757645745? Almost like BTH live :P

LPU12 is going to be 10 unheard demos, not remixes. Thank god. If it were remixes, I would not renew my membership. And if it were live, they better be HQ stuff from 2000-2004 that we have never heard before and are extremely rare.