BID Release Details + Album Artwork On April 16th

[AndOne]

I could leak some pretty nice information if I wanted to, but it's not cool to piss Warner and my bosses off, right? So I just won't do it... :P

I know. I'm a bit sorry, tho. I kinda needed to get rid of that knowledge somehow... Thing is, would you believe me if I told you that Living Things actually IS the album title? :ph34r:

You just did it though. Btw, why should anyone believe you?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

starting to get tired of people trying to look all "in the know"

"yeah, i know all this stuff that you guys don't"/"i've seen XYZ"

that's nice dear... we'll be finding out in 5 days. big whoop

You just did it though. Btw, why should anyone believe you?

I knooooow! right? I told you the obvious... And so you wouldn't even believe me THAT fact I don't need to tell you the other things.

I just want to be the troll one time in my life. I've been pretty active on here some years ago and I always hated people who are so cool to have information but wouldn't tell them. Now I know it's actually a bit funny. (sorry)

And as LGraham said... we'll find out in some days anyways. It's just that I sometimes don't understand endless discussions about how an album will be called or could possibly be called or should never be called... If you knew what it's name was, would something be different? We have rumours that say it's called "Living Things". Why debate about that? It doesn't make it more or less true and we have to wait till the official confirmation with or without these rumours. It's just two words that help you find the CD in your local record store or on the internet. It won't tell anything about the music that's on it...

And to clear that up: I don't hate you guys or this forum or LP or whatever. I actually like all that very much, but sometimes I can't relate to some things anymore. It's overreaction to me at some point.

I knooooow! right? I told you the obvious... And so you wouldn't even believe me THAT fact I don't need to tell you the other things.

I just want to be the troll one time in my life. I've been pretty active on here some years ago and I always hated people who are so cool to have information but wouldn't tell them. Now I know it's actually a bit funny. (sorry)

And as LGraham said... we'll find out in some days anyways. It's just that I sometimes don't understand endless discussions about how an album will be called or could possibly be called or should never be called... If you knew what it's name was, would something be different? We have rumours that say it's called "Living Things". Why debate about that? It doesn't make it more or less true and we have to wait till the official confirmation with or without these rumours. It's just two words that help you find the CD in your local record store or on the internet. It won't tell anything about the music that's on it...

And to clear that up: I don't hate you guys or this forum or LP or whatever. I actually like all that very much, but sometimes I can't relate to some things anymore. It's overreaction to me at some point.

Who read past "I knooooow!"?

Yeah, me either.

Do you realize that Black Album is not the name of that album? It's Metallica.

I know it. It's weird a bit call an album like band's name.

Everybody calls that album like this, incluiding their members (example: http://www.metallica.com/news/20111110-news.asp ). You want to ask something about Black Album: "Did you listened all songs from Black Album?" sounds better than "Did you listened all songs from Metallica?" :lol:

I know it. It's weird a bit call an album like band's name.

Everybody calls that album like this, incluiding their members (example: http://www.metallica.com/news/20111110-news.asp ). You want to ask something about Black Album: "Did you listened all songs from Black Album?" sounds better than "Did you listened all songs from Metallica?" :lol:

Self-titled albums happen all the time. The official name of the album is Metallica so it's a moot point on whether Black Album is a good title or not because it's not the title of that album.

Jay-Z, however, does have an album named The Black Album.

Are people already bitching about the album title that hasn't been confirmed yet? Lol its a title. Living things isn't that bad if that ends up being the title. Just wait until monday and focus on the first single already. I'm pumped for it.

In the meantime Warner Music Germany altered their post, they removed the part about the lyrics video and about the new album artwork being revealed. Whatever that means...

If they saw that rumour about Living Things and they decided to change album's artwork and/or album's name now? :huh:

Are people already bitching about the album title that hasn't been confirmed yet? Lol its a title. Living things isn't that bad if that ends up being the title. Just wait until monday and focus on the first single already. I'm pumped for it.

Welcome to the Linkin Park fandom. We all find things to bitch about. You get used to it. Soon you'll find something to bitch about too!

I like self-titled albums because then the album title won't give you any idea what the album sounds like because hey, no title.

Except in Weezer's case because the albums all sound the same woops ANYWAY

My local radio station is advertising a Burn it Down premiere at 9 AM EST on Monday.