Dead By Sunrise US Show in November

BeardyWilderness

we need a fort minor show, that would be a lot cooler

You could have just said in before spraypaintninkpens because that's what I was going to say.

At any rate, I like DBS more than I currently like LP's music so this is still good news.

Let me add, I was at the last FM show. It was in Vegas on September 8th, 2007.

Edited by SergSlim

Wow, that's a amazing news. After I read I just thinking about the future LP Tours maybe DBS could play some Shows as Support Band or like they did in Germany 2009 in the Main set of LP. But better is as Support Act.

To Fort Minor I think, they should put Points of Authority in the set and Mike raps some FM stuff over it again...that was really cool and we have some FM from him. :)

It means only one: The New Album from Linkin Park is delayed. :( At this point i can only assume, that new 5th album will be by the end of 2012, as a last resort. :rolleyes:

And the fact that in the november will be concerts Dead By Sunrise. This is and have bad news, guys.

this is 1 show not a tour . no effect on LP . and now LP can't be compromised with anythng . DBS new project is not primary now.

Edited by RahulSethi

Okay, seriously? You've been around here for a long time, and I know you used to be capable of making intelligent posts. What the fuck happened? It's ONE show. No more. Ryan clearly says so (and that's IF this show even happens - stuff relating to Julien-K/DBS, particularly stuff that Ryan talks about happening, is notoriously tentative/subject to change). They'll probably rehearse for a day or two, play the show, and then Chester will go right back into the studio and work on the LP album some more. OMG U GUISE 3 DAYS WITHOUT CHESTER IS TOTALLY GONNA DELAY THE ALBUM FOR ANOTHER 6 MONTHS. :rolleyes:

Thanks for turning my thoughts into words :D

Well, this came out of nowhere. Awesome news, I bet they'll play either in Los Angeles or Las Vegas :)

this meens nothin anythink could happen b4 the show like somthink might come up with lp so chester cant do the show or somthink might come up with julien-k so they cant do the show

how is it natural for you to type like this...?

It's ONE show. No more. Ryan clearly says so (and that's IF this show even happens - stuff relating to Julien-K/DBS, particularly stuff that Ryan talks about happening, is notoriously tentative/subject to change). They'll probably rehearse for a day or two, play the show, and then Chester will go right back into the studio and work on the LP album some more.

Good, if this is true. I'll be only glad.

I cant wait to the new stuff from LP. That's why I so react to such news.

Good, if this is true. I'll be only glad.

I cant wait to the new stuff from LP. That's why I so react to such news.

I just thinking you said this because you said in the past that you only listen to LP. That would explain your reaction.

This is very INSANE !

but i want DBS to record this show & make it into a DVD/CD type thing!

That's not a good idea I think, because the Record from DBS are too Short for DBS, when they play The Misfits cover then they have only 13 songs. It would not to sell so much, too.

I think they sholud only play a insane rock show and maybe tour with LP on a PR or something. Julien-K was at PR 2007 I don't see a reason to happen this again and then they play some DBS Shows. Would this happen It would be insane.