Dead By Sunrise US Show in November

BeardyWilderness

'Sup y'all?

Ryan Shuck - after being asked about Dead By Sunrise live on Facebook...

"just spoke to Chester about it yesterday......... talking about some cool stuff. we'll see. BUT - Julien-K will be working for the next year +. so thats whats up. there will be one DBS show in the US in Nov though......."

So, new set? Brandon still on bass? Where in US? Discuss!

-FatLee

Source here.

^Guys, please don't go on his Facebook and spam his wall/wallposts, that'd just be fucking annoying for him. -Lee

Edited by Hahninator

probably somewhere in LA :)

doubt there will be any change in the set probably same set they had in europe... maybe some new cover song but i doubt.

though i'm not sure about brandon? did he just leave julien k or dbs too.. especially now since he is doing his own thing

HELL YEAH!! DBS!!!!!!! If the date is anywhere around here, I'm fucking going to it. Been to two DBS shows already, and they were both kick ass.

knew you'd be excited :)

btw where is your Display Pic from?

Edited by Tomer

I think the show will either be in LA or NYC. Chester seems to love playing in both of those places, and they're pretty big cities. Mark, you should travel up here if they play NYC! DBS shows are worth it, lots of energy, good rock songs and pure fun.

It means only one: The New Album from Linkin Park is delayed. :( At this point i can only assume, that new 5th album will be by the end of 2012, as a last resort. :rolleyes:

And the fact that in the november will be concerts Dead By Sunrise. This is and have bad news, guys.

NYC is way too far for a mediocre album lol. If it was Fort Minor, sure. This would give Mike a great excuse (not like he needs any though) to do a few FM shows but that'll never happen.

Stoked for LP in October regardless.

99% sure DBS will be in Vegas. They *love* that city.

It means only one: The New Album from Linkin Park is delayed. :( At this point i can only assume, that new 5th album will be by the end of 2012, as a last resort. :rolleyes:

And the fact that in the november will be concerts Dead By Sunrise. This is and have bad news, guys.

Okay, seriously? You've been around here for a long time, and I know you used to be capable of making intelligent posts. What the fuck happened? It's ONE show. No more. Ryan clearly says so (and that's IF this show even happens - stuff relating to Julien-K/DBS, particularly stuff that Ryan talks about happening, is notoriously tentative/subject to change). They'll probably rehearse for a day or two, play the show, and then Chester will go right back into the studio and work on the LP album some more. OMG U GUISE 3 DAYS WITHOUT CHESTER IS TOTALLY GONNA DELAY THE ALBUM FOR ANOTHER 6 MONTHS. :rolleyes:

Oh fuck off!!

99% sure DBS will be in Vegas. They *love* that city.

Actually, Ryan loves LA haha!

Okay, seriously? You've been around here for a long time, and I know you used to be capable of making intelligent posts. What the fuck happened? It's ONE show. No more. Ryan clearly says so (and that's IF this show even happens - stuff relating to Julien-K/DBS, particularly stuff that Ryan talks about happening, is notoriously tentative/subject to change). They'll probably rehearse for a day or two, play the show, and then Chester will go right back into the studio and work on the LP album some more. OMG U GUISE 3 DAYS WITHOUT CHESTER IS TOTALLY GONNA DELAY THE ALBUM FOR ANOTHER 6 MONTHS. :rolleyes:

Thank you!

Chester isn't always a crucial part to the writing process anyways. He has stated many times that Mike and Brad usually write the songs and the arrangements and instrumentation and everything, and Chester helps with lyrics and singing the melodies that Mike has made into actual words. It's ridiculous to think that just because Chester will be playing a show for DBS that this will in any way effect the new LP album. DBS is his solo project, and it's nothing new, Chester TOURED DBS a lot during the whole making of ATS nearly, it's not a big deal. Lol.

Secondly, why do people think FM needs to do a show now? DBS played their last show up to this point LAST YEAR. FM hasn't played a song since 2006, and Tak doesn't even talk to Mike or Ryu anymore. Tak is in TONS of FM songs and it'd be weird to play without him, not to mention Mike doesn't want to make FM music anymore because he said he is more focused on LP. Mike is the nucleus of LP. Mike is the most crucial member of LP, LP is more or less 'his baby' than FM is nowadays.

Thirdly, I find it funny how people complain that Chester doing a DBS show will delay the new album, but it would be perfectly fine for Mike to do a FM show. If Mike were to randomly start touring FM again, it would delay the album a hell of a lot more than ONE DBS show would.

Edited by Geki

- FM hasn't played a song since 2006

- Tak doesn't even talk to Mike or Ryu anymore.

- If Mike were to randomly start touring FM again, it would delay the album a hell of a lot more than ONE DBS show would.

To address these three points:

1. I know it's not a Fort Minor show but all they are missing here is Beatdown from their original live lineup...I count this as Fort Minor.

2. http://twitter.com/ribkat - "RIBKAT: @TherealRyu @m_shinoda YO...#11 was the funniest ish ever....had me in tears F'real

14 Aug"

3. http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=47521

"LINKIN PARK's Mike Shinoda is about to hit the road with his rap side project, FORT MINOR, but his main band's next album won't suffer as a result. Shinoda told Launch that LINKIN PARK is in the thick of preparing its third studio album and plans to keep working on it during the FORT MINOR tour. 'We're kind of in the middle of writing it, and it's going really well," he said. "I would say that we're planning to get it out this year. So while I'm out with FORT MINOR I'll be recording, well I should say writing, new LINKIN PARK stuff and swapping it back and forth with the guys. I think the guys have some plans for some of them to fly out her or there, spend a couple of day with me out on the road and we'll write some new stuff.""

LOL sorry don't mean to start a flamewar with a mikeshinoda fansite. :rolleyes: All I was saying is the show won't effect LP's new album.

:(. I promise, LPL tried to be a Mike AND Chester fan site, but you were so far up Chester's ass, it was impossible for the staff to make it possible. :( :( :( :( :(