30.08.2011 - Las Vegas, NV

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be stunned if they didn't play In The End, Crawling or One Step Closer. In fact, have they ever done a show without In the End?

I swear I almost asked that in the "quick question" section today. I wonder how an audience would react if they dropped ITE from the setlist.

I would be stunned if they didn't play In The End, Crawling or One Step Closer. In fact, have they ever done a show without In the End?

I'm pretty certain all 3 of those will get played, this set was played in Europe (except with Requiem and not CFTI) and there were 3 HT songs in the encore, with ITE getting played before the encore. ;)

SETLIST:

01. Cure For The Itch (First time since 24.08.2008)

02. Faint

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up

05. What I've Done

06. No More Sorrow

07. From The Inside

08. Jornada Del Muerto

09. Waiting For The End

10. Burning In The Skies

11. Numb

12. The Radiance (Live Version)

13. Iridescent

14. Fallout

15. The Catalyst

16. Shadow Of The Day

17. In The End :(

18. Bleed It Out ('A Place For My Head' bridge)

19. When They Come For Me

20. Papercut :(

21. New Divide

22. Crawling :(

23. One Step Closer :(

No hate. I was just saying the I doubt a HT-less setlist would ever happen. (and I LOVE Meteora)

Still curious about the ITE thing. Does anyone know off the top of their head if LP has done a set without it?

I think they might not have played it when they first started out but I'm not sure.

No hate. I was just saying the I doubt a HT-less setlist would ever happen. (and I LOVE Meteora)

Still curious about the ITE thing. Does anyone know off the top of their head if LP has done a set without it?

i believe there has been one show in 2000 or 2001.. can't remember which one though.