'Moscow Intro' Studio Version & Show Visuals

ivan_astahov27

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow nice video!!really amazing :D BTW,i captured this frame,anyone knows what are the others sings?

Posted Image

Those are part of the ATS artwork (I suppose). At least they are included in the artwork, on the skateboard and on the limited edition of ATS (that one with the green/red cover).

Oh, and video's amazing! I always loved LPs Intros to shows!

Edited by Silvano_D

this is so sick video <3 grt one love the visuals

The HT logos are just logos, the 3 ATS signs are the letters A, T and S.

did mike reveal any info abt these symbols how they were made or any background of this symbols , would be grt to know :)

Edited by aravind221

I bet this means that if the Faint visuals are ever released it will include a studio version of the guitar solo.

Nah I wouldn't get my hopes up for that. During the live show whenever they get into the solo part, the visuals just end and they only show the band members. Same with Bleed It Out and OSC.

I bet this means that if the Faint visuals are ever released it will include a studio version of the guitar solo.

No I doubt it. Faint's outro is a band-played instrumental piece. Moscow Intro is 100% sampled, the band does nothing on it. If they had WID ambo we could get a studio version of the parts of that that are sampled (not what LP plays, drums, guitar, bass, etc) and the same for NMS if they have visuals for the long intro. It wouldn't include what the band plays on a nightly basis themselves but just the sampled background stuff. Make sense?

Xero21 is right too about what they show during those outros.

Call me weird but I love having everything on my iPod 100% organised. This is how I do it.

<INSERT FUCKING HUGE IMAGE HERE>

My iPod is really organized, too. Everything must have 640px high quality cover art, capitalized right, no duplicates, etc...

guys (other than the original posters, as i assume this is where they found them and don't want to share :P)

all the (available) videos are here

http://ghosttownmedia.com/_/?p=2462

and much better quality than the youtube ones (because this is the original source).

This is only a few they've made available from the moscow performance. And it seems (as ghost town even says in the description) that these are different than the normal touring visuals, and can only now be seen here.

freaking sweet.

guys (other than the original posters, as i assume this is where they found them and don't want to share :P)

and much better quality than the youtube ones (because this is the original source).

This is only a few they've made available from the moscow performance. And it seems (as ghost town even says in the description) that these are different than the normal touring visuals, and can only now be seen here.

freaking sweet.

Is there any way to download the original ones in HD?

freaking sweet.

Pretty cool. I tried ripping them but the fact that there is no direct link to the videos makes it hard. Shall keep trying tho.

Pretty cool. I tried ripping them but the fact that there is no direct link to the videos makes it hard. Shall keep trying tho.

Tip : Use 'Clipta' Add-on for firefox. It enables you to download any streaming video in the fucking World Wide Web! I've been using it for 2 years, & it hasn't failed even once. I use it to download all the videos I need, except youtube (KeepVid FTW)! :D

I love how Warner commissioned Ghost Town to do all these concert visuals for Linkin Park and pays them to do so, then turns around and pulls their work off of Youtube. Fucking morons.

this

It's as if they're keeping them locked up with the intention of commercially releasing them so they can make a profit, but not actually giving a shit enough to actually do so.