Watch LP In London Live

BeardyWilderness

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Mike would bother mentioning a "surprise" if it was Robot Boy. They debut songs from their current album live all the time without making a big deal out of it.

An old song? Maybe. Normally I don't think Mike would bother calling an old song a "surprise" either, but talk of playing old songs live has been coming up a lot more recently with Mike. He's mentioned With You a couple times, so maybe.

A Thousand Suns in full? Could be. More of a "surprise" worth hyping up then the last two. Still have the problem of Robot Boy though.

A totally new song making its debut? They're playing at an iTunes festival that will be live streamed and available on demand afterwards. Sounds like a good opportunity to play something new. I hope its this one, but who knows?

A portion of the setlist will be acoustic like they did at KROQ in 2001? They've been doing it at the summits, they said its an intimate venue.

Or maybe they have an announcement to make. Basically, me typing up this post has hyped me up significantly and I will be skipping out on any 4th of July tomfoolery that could interfere with my watching of this stream. :D

The surprise is probably something not as big as we think but still pretty cool. ;)

I hope the show will be available somewhere besides iTunes, because it... just doesn't exist in my world (doesn't work in my homeland which is actually a good thing. I hate all that Apple branding and stuff and these queers owning Mac's and thinking they're super cool now).

PS. Hey, I read LP Live regularly but I don't post that much. Just thought that I should do this more. ;) We'll see...

Emmm well, I don't think they're gonna play ATS from beginning to end. I don't think they're going to play Robot Boy. I don't think they're gonna play an old song, and if they do, I wouldn't call that a 'surprise'.

Adele is playing the same festival in London a couple of days later, so I guess she may join LP to play "Rolling In the Deep." Can't think of anything else.

(Papercut, most likely. This is LP we're talking about).

...No. Linkin Park aren't ones to play non-singles, I'll give you that, but they've been playing Papercut at every single show this year. Mike Shinoda knows the definition of "surprise," I assure you.

The festival lasts for 31 days. It's not a "normal" festival.

Adele is playing on a completely different date so I doubt a collab would happen. I doubt it would happen even if they were on the same day.

I don't know. All I know is I'm excited!

Funny that a lot of people dont like Robot Boy, but yet a lot of people want to see it live. I think Robot Boy would sound horrible live and a bit boring..

If I'm correct it's gonna go live @ Monday, July 4, 2011 at 10:00:00 PM in Ukraine....

That's great. Nice timing :)

Right you are. it's will be 10:00 pm in Ukraine and 10:00 pm in Belarus.

You're not wrong, man. ;)

The festival lasts for 31 days. It's not a "normal" festival.

Adele is playing on a completely different date so I doubt a collab would happen. I doubt it would happen even if they were on the same day.

I don't know. All I know is I'm excited!

This is exactly what i have been thinking the whole time, i doubt it will happen

Whatever the surprise is, people will complain.

I'm not getting my hopes up. That way, if it is something awesome, I will be all the happier.

Over the past two years i've recently got my hopes up too high on too many things and been dissapointed. Besides the new Blink-182 album i'm not getting my hopes up about stuff anymore, so like you said, i won't be as dissapointed

Funny that a lot of people dont like Robot Boy, but yet a lot of people want to see it live. I think Robot Boy would sound horrible live and a bit boring..

I agree, i mean i don't want them to play it live cause it would be boring, but i also kinda want them to play it because its the only LP studio song that hasn't been played live.

TBH, i don't know what is but i'm thinking and hoping it's a totally brand new song

I don't think Mike would bother mentioning a "surprise" if it was Robot Boy. They debut songs from their current album live all the time without making a big deal out of it.

An old song? Maybe. Normally I don't think Mike would bother calling an old song a "surprise" either, but talk of playing old songs live has been coming up a lot more recently with Mike. He's mentioned With You a couple times, so maybe.

A Thousand Suns in full? Could be. More of a "surprise" worth hyping up then the last two. Still have the problem of Robot Boy though.

A totally new song making its debut? They're playing at an iTunes festival that will be live streamed and available on demand afterwards. Sounds like a good opportunity to play something new. I hope its this one, but who knows?

A portion of the setlist will be acoustic like they did at KROQ in 2001? They've been doing it at the summits, they said its an intimate venue.

Or maybe they have an announcement to make. Basically, me typing up this post has hyped me up significantly and I will be skipping out on any 4th of July tomfoolery that could interfere with my watching of this stream. :D

As a reader of both LPL and LPA I love it when people post the exact same comment on both sites. :lol:

As a reader of both LPL and LPA I love it when people post the exact same comment on both sites. :lol:

Well I want to talk to everyone! and I'm too lazy to type a post like that again with different words. lulz.

somebody please answer my question.do you have to download itunes to watch lp's show

Yes.

Also, to anyone you already has itunes, it needs to be version 10.3 or higher. So if you haven't updated for some reason, make sure you do.

Also, to anyone you already has itunes, it needs to be version 10.3 or higher. So if you haven't updated for some reason, make sure you do.

Also, make sure you read the terms and conditions or you may accidentally agree to allowing Apple stitch your mouth with another iTunes user's anus. ;) Edited by igus