Watch LP In London Live

BeardyWilderness

I rather install viruses and trojaners than itunes, livestream wont happen for me if the stream cant be viewed outside of itunes.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with iTunes? Don't try to tell me that Apple wants to steal personal data, that's BULLSHIT!

Edited by tschenneck

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, WTF is wrong with iTunes? Don't try to tell me that Apple wants to steal personal data, that's BULLSHIT!

Itunes is ok, but they force me to install quicktime with it, and THIS is pain in da ass!

Edited by AlexonlyAlex

Can't wait to go honestly, this whole mention of a surprise makes it so much better. I can imagine an old song coming back into the set, will post live updates on my Twitter so when i know, youll know :)

Oh Man, will be online webcast, we don't need it. ;)

but thanks anyway for the offer. :D

I appreciate it.

Can't wait for the webcast.. I'm hoping the surprise is an old song like With You, Figure.09 or P5hng, or maybe they'll debut Robot Boy. Or an Adele and Chester collab, who knows.

Yes.

Also, to anyone you already has itunes, it needs to be version 10.3 or higher. So if you haven't updated for some reason, make sure you do.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

If it comes between updating iTunes and swallowing live scorpions on fire covered in gasoline and seasoned with nightshade and antifreeze, I much rather have the gorram scorpions. I have never seen an installation process so painful than with iTunes. It took me THREE GORRRAM HOURS last time because I had to be a doofus and follow Mike Shinoda on Ping. And that wasn't even on my first attempt.

I am seriously considering just not watching the livecast because of this. I won't get the next set of three hours back, and I don't have anything newer than an iPod video so it's not worth it to me.

Edited by KATHYxx

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

If it comes between updating iTunes and swallowing live scorpions on fire covered in gasoline and seasoned with nightshade and antifreeze, I much rather have the gorram scorpions. I have never seen an installation process so painful than with iTunes. It took me THREE GORRRAM HOURS last time because I had to be a doofus and follow Mike Shinoda on Ping. And that wasn't even on my first attempt.

Fuck Steve Jobs. And screw Quicktime with a pickaxe.

I am seriously considering just not watching the livecast because of this. I won't get the next set of three hours back, and I don't have anything newer than an iPod video so it's not worth it to me.

I think you broke a few LPL rules here. Stop trying to steal my spotlight. :(

I think you broke a few LPL rules here. Stop trying to steal my spotlight. :(

What. The F bomb not allowed on a forum favoring a band that drops it the most frequently?

I didn't post any material, and that's the only rule stickied or anywhere that I see at all :/

Apparently jay is still in london - but I've seen it live before and not really bothered about seeing it again :/

please jay did 'Dirt Off Your Sholdier/Lying From You' cause I loved it!!

Apparently jay is still in london - but I've seen it live before and not really bothered about seeing it again :/

This could be true. But then again, look what happened on the AUS tour when Jay-Z was in the same city for just about every show on the tour.