Moscow, Russia 23.06.2011 Proshot Videos

colinreid

Proshot videos of three songs from the Moscow, Russia (show page here) show for the Transformers: Dark Of The Moon premiere are now up on the Linkin Park YouTube channel!

Check out the "Moscow Intro" before 'New Divide'!

'What I've Done':

'Iridescent' Remix (aka Energy Up Version):

Thoughts?

When i first read here at LPL about Moscow intro - in a few hours before the show - my first thought was "maybe Mike will play Kalinka-Malinka or any other song that associated wit Russia, on his termenvox" :D :D :D

But in reality, this intro was great to see live, and also great to see (and remember how it was) on the record!!!

Really great performance. Chester's scream on WID gave me chills. Mike has the guitar strapped on high in that video.

New Divide intro is bad ass. They need to do that again. However they should never play that version of Iridescent. From the behind the scenes i can tell they really don't care for it that much. Dave questioning mike about it is really funny

Linkin Park should, for once, give their fans something for free and post this whole show in HD on youtube :D :dreaming: Great quality.

It's so funny to see that considering how boring and predictable the LP tour is nowadays, when they come up with this 'Moscow intro', which is nothing spectacular (same thing for a minute), everyone's loving it because it's new.

Linkin Park should, for once, give their fans something for free and post this whole show in HD on youtube :D :dreaming: Great quality.

It's so funny to see that considering how boring and predictable the LP tour is nowadays, when they come up with this 'Moscow intro', which is nothing spectacular (same thing for a minute), everyone's loving it because it's new.

:P they could also release it through dsp website? it would be interesting if they tape shows once a while anad release it hd for downloading ( with a cheaper price than live dvds)... just wishfully thinking

Great videos. Didn't know that Phoenix sings on What I've Done!

When i first read here at LPL about Moscow intro - in a few hours before the show - my first thought was "maybe Mike will play Kalinka-Malinka or any other song that associated wit Russia, on his termenvox" :D :D :D

That would be cool, but I'm pretty sure Mike doesn't know how to properly play the Theremin because he only uses its volume antenna to control a few filters via MIDI.

New Divide has come a LOOOONG way since it's rather awkward live debut. It's definitely now one of the band's most solid live songs. Not to mention the new intro kicks ass. Even What I've Done sounded amazing. Too bad the Iridescent Remix is just plain blah.

Explain?

I seem to remember the first few performances of it were kind of weak. Everyone and their dog on here were complaining about Chester being off-pitch every time he sang it. Glad to see it has evolved into something much better.

Yeah at the first show, but not in Europe. I saw it x4 in Europe that year and it blew the 2011 performances the fuck out of the water. New Divide opening the encore was just sick. Faint and OSC followed...nasty. New Divide and Given Up were 2 of the weakest songs I saw live this year at my three shows. Both need to be dropped IMO unless New Divide can open the set or open the encore. I don't like it mid set.

The intro is amazing! They should do that more often...wow...

i bet that intro wasn't even done by any of the band members... that's why its 1st so amazing and 2nd it doesn't get played at any other show and it got labeled as "moscow intro"