11.06.2011 - Nickelsdorf, Austria - NovaRock

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maxthunderer said:

If they missed this feature someone must remind them directly, maybe Adam who get in touch with them. Communication with the crowd is very important thing.

I agree, but i dont believe that talking with Adam will change anything

Edited by Biel
no double posts, please :) -DecanoLP

come on guys, always the same shit, we know they dont care about what we want...they stick to their shit and we have just to accept it. Ive been the #1 asking over nd over changing the set...

I felt embarrased the night they played at KROQ... FOO rocking the fuck out! and LP doing what? relaxing?

but whatever...

does anyone have a link for download webcast and watch the other shows?

Copy the KROQ setlist for the whole tour. xD Kidding.

We are complain because we are just sitting here and just want to know they played something different, but for the people who are actually there it doesn't matter, they're having an awesome time.

Edited by Hawk

No full setlist verification yet. It took ages to get Linz info from last year too. I guess my Austrian friend from Graz didn't go to either show :(

We can't bitch until we've seen a few shows on the tour really because we don't know if they have anything up their sleeve or not. To be honest it's not a bad set at all, it kicks ass, but they should appease hardcore fans and at least just do 1 or 2 out of the 20-22 songs differently - P5hng, Figure.09, RME, one in each set, then With You for the other one or something...people here would go crazy and love it. It doesn't take much lol

Double post but I have to put that preshow post up before I go to bed or it'll be up way too late for Download attendees to comment on, lol. Ouch! I hate doing that without this setlist but it has to be done...

C'mon Austria.

Double post but I have to put that preshow post up before I go to bed or it'll be up way too late for Download attendees to comment on, lol. Ouch! I hate doing that without this setlist but it has to be done...

C'mon Austria.

Yeah, its to bad there is no Setlist info

Did anyone from the site go to the show. Maybe thats a feature we can do. Have an 'Im attending' button linked to shows to we know who will be attending shows. Just a though :P

No full setlist verification yet. It took ages to get Linz info from last year too. I guess my Austrian friend from Graz didn't go to either show :(

yeah you're right mark, sry I didn't go to either show, last year I was in Italy at that time and now I can't go to the festival because I have my last school leaving examinations on wednesday so that was kind of top priority..

despite that, I was asking some friends who went to the festival about helping me out with the setlist and they all said they would watch the other bands at that time. it seems like I am the only one left in my circle of friends who likes LP. All the others stopped being a fan at MTM resp. after the second concert in graz i guess when they saw only minor crowd interaction (what you guys were discussing earlier).

That is a sad fact but it is understandable, even from my point of view. I have seen various bands lately (including muse, pendulum, arctic monkeys, mando diao etc.) and they were all more audience-friendly and innovative at their shows. I don't want to bitch around but just conclude how a lot of people here in europe feel about that. All this "new approach" and "new independend sound" thingy by LP is all well and good, but if the commercial performance gets worse even in Europe then LP or at least the lable will do something about that. The best would really be if they went to an independend label, then they wouldn't have to pretend that all of their songs were strictly intended non-commercial and just their unmodified ideas.

So much just from an objective point of view, I still think they're kickass :P but even I wouldnt go to the same show over and over again..

oh btw, some guy posted

on facebook (first song of novarock) guess whaat.. Edited by Marth

The Setlist is posted in the Coments of the Video

The Requiem

Papercut

Lying from you

Given up

What I've done

Empty Spaces

When they come for me

No more sorrow

Jornada del Muerto