11.06.2011 - Nickelsdorf, Austria - NovaRock

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully someone reports the set after they play; the Linz show took ages to get info from lol

I've got a friend out there, hopefully he can report the setlist on facebook. I'll let you know if he can.

Hi guys.

I've got a M&G pass for the show at Stockholm Globe Arena, and since we're all talking so much about setlists, here's a fun idea...........

Why don't we make THE ULTIMATE SETLIST, one that would be the best of all time. Then I can present it for the guys in Stockholm at the meet & greet - hoping that they would play some/most/all of it on June 21st, after the LPU Summit.

I guess most of you are coming to the LPU Summit rigth? I will be there myself - so, loads of time on the road for me the next two weeks (also going for PR:Leipzig and PR:Oberursel).

Well, tell me what you think - maybe we can actually make this happen. :)

Peace from Denmark.

-Dennis

Hi guys.

I've got a M&G pass for the show at Stockholm Globe Arena, and since we're all talking so much about setlists, here's a fun idea...........

Why don't we make THE ULTIMATE SETLIST, one that would be the best of all time. Then I can present it for the guys in Stockholm at the meet & greet - hoping that they would play some/most/all of it on June 21st, after the LPU Summit.

I guess most of you are coming to the LPU Summit rigth? I will be there myself - so, loads of time on the road for me the next two weeks (also going for PR:Leipzig and PR:Oberursel).

Peace from Denmark.

-Dennis

look for the Custom Setlist Forum we have & just show them the entire forum or pick your top3 from there lolz

Hi guys.

Peace from Denmark.

-Dennis

this will not change a thing. that unfortunately is a FACT. they stick to their plans anyway

Yep saw that one too.

Im sure the setlist is a bit different than the previous setlists but I don't expect many changes tbh, guess they play more of a 'rock' setlist like Chester said in an interview. What that setlist should be? No idea, but I hope it will be different and better (:

edit: another person just tweeted numb was played a few mins ago

Edited by JJJ

sooo. a friend just called me from the Nova Rock, he said he is watching the LP concert somewhere from the back because he was on his way to the other stage and stopped. he was actually too drunk to tell me what they were playing but he told me they started about 45min ago and I heard the end of "Breaking the Habit" and the beginning of "The Catalyst" quite clearly in the background ;)

you know what that means..

Come on man, 4 German shows, surely they have to change up something for this tour. They know people see many shows on the same tour in Europe.

Well, we had 6 German shows last year and they played the same set four times and changed two songs up in Cologne and Cologne...

It really looks like the same setlist again which is so so so so so disappointing. I just don't get it.

It really is disappointing, but honestly why is it that they are re-using the same set list like a leather jacket.

Are we really ready to speculate that some members of the band don't enjoy the shows?

Did Linkin Park forget how to play other songs?

Or is this really "Linkin Park" up on stage?

Find out the answers to these questions and more, NEVER.

I'm just so fucking disappointed. Where is the LP that has fun at their shows, that is switching their sets and that talks with the crowd? Well, this LP died in 2009!

I don't care if you say I'm complaining, it's just my opinion. In 2008 I had a fucking blast at Berlin, it was just a insanely good show with a awesome setlist and the guys had just so much fun. In 2009 everything has changed. The band was not in a very good mood, they looked like they are playing because they have to. Then in 2010 things got better, the guys looked excited, but the talking to the crowd was still blown away and it looks like won't come back in the future and this is pissing me off very hard!

I mean, sure talking and interacting with the crowd isn't everything, but it makes the show to something special, and I miss this little special thing now. Only a few words can make thousands of people go crazy, isn't this what motivates musicians?

If this keeps going, I guess the next tour will happen without me.