04.06.2011 - Irvine, CA - KROQ Weenie Roast

Generic setlist, I wonder if they cut BITS/Fallout for time. Or just because it was the first show back. No problem with the generic setlist but probably one less DSP I'll download from this year lol. Why does LP rehearse so much if they play the same ole stuff?

Terrible encore.

But anyway Chester sounded GREAT tonight. Band really came out strong on Papercut. Solid set yeah, Chaz was awesome but I'd like them to change it up....

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generic setlist, I wonder if they cut BITS/Fallout for time. Or just because it was the first show back. No problem with the generic setlist but probably one less DSP I'll download from this year lol. Why does LP rehearse so much if they play the same ole stuff?

Terrible encore.

But anyway Chester sounded GREAT tonight. Band really came out strong on Papercut. Solid set yeah, Chaz was awesome but I'd like them to change it up....

Agreed...Why they rehearse if they play the same setlist for 1 year!!!

Be creative...do something different...But overall was a great show!!!

I got excited that they wouldnt play Iridescent for a second but I forgot "the fans LOVE it live". 0_0

Aaaanyway, kinda glad I didn't get tickets to this after all. I'd be seeing the same basic setlist all over again, not to mention I personally don't think they are performing to their full potential tonight.

I got excited that they wouldnt play Iridescent for a second but I forgot "the fans LOVE it live". 0_0

Aaaanyway, kinda glad I didn't get tickets to this after all. I'd be seeing the same basic setlist all over again, not to mention I personally don't think they are performing to their full potential tonight.

But you would've gotten LP and Foos!

am I wrong or wasn't there more mistakes on catalyst? Mike hits one wrong note in the catalyst intro. Rob missed his part kinda, Joe kinda messed up the synthsolo, and if I am not wrong theres something wrong/different with the Metaflanger settings on Mikes voice?