Official 'Iridescent' Remix - Transformers 3

BeardyWilderness

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The album version of Iridescent makes about as much sense in Transformers as a track like Shadow of the Day would, the energy just isn't there.

ANY version of this song fails to fit in with an action movie. Still stumped as to why they chose it.

It's quite obvious where this is going to be placed in the film... In fact, I'd say even the timing is obvious.

The 'hard/quick cut to credits' technique used in... I don't know... both of the movies preceding this one will be used again - with the Chester part of 'Let it go!' starting as this happens - so the final minute of this new version will play over the credits and probably a shortened version of the first 3 minutes will play just prior to the credits.

Very fitting for the tone of the third film. People following the film are predicting a sad, yet triumphant ending (ie, they have won but not without great loss/sacrifice). It's quite clear then that this song(/sound) fits that kind of thing.

LPYoutube The youtube channel changed.

It's saying it's the new single and it links it to the iTunes download of ATS. It's more of a radio edit then a remix. Thou, the background is now Transformers. I hope they do something besides this. It's to similar to the original.

Edited by woowoo0

I think I'm the only one that loves this version of Iridescent. I always thought Iridescent was too slow for my likes, although I do think it's masterpiece. I like how the second verse comes in early after the first chorus, and I love the shortened choir part. The drum beat for the 1st verse and chorus is awesome too. I'm glad they did this instead of using the album version of Iridescent to be honest. Can't wait for T3.

I think I'm the only one that loves this version of Iridescent. I always thought Iridescent was too slow for my likes, although I do think it's masterpiece. I like how the second verse comes in early after the first chorus, and I love the shortened choir part. The drum beat for the 1st verse and chorus is awesome too. I'm glad they did this instead of using the album version of Iridescent to be honest. Can't wait for T3.

yeah i agree

I dont mind it. I do agree that it suits the movie better then the original. But the original is just too amazing, so much power in the lyrics and the music.

Unfortunately I dont think this will live up to New Divide or What I've Done like it has in the past.

I do like this version.

But I feel that this doesn't really seem to be much of a remix for me.

The Catalyst drums slapped into the intro, and other parts of the song, and then the guitar part moved under the chorus and shortened. I find that to be a little bit of a letdown. I was hoping for some epic drum build and shit, but this was meh.