Official 'Iridescent' Remix - Transformers 3

BeardyWilderness

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually like the transformers movies, besides that long ass chunk in the 2nd one in the desert that was boring. But I was really hoping something new like New Divide quality, that song kicked ass. I remember when it was released I jammed that for like 2 weeks straight. Since they used a ATS song, it should have been Wretches, maybe Blackout. Iridescent just doesn't seem like it fits Transformers. Who knows i'll see the movie first.

I'd say this remix will be put out as a single like New Divide and we should get a single from either Blackout, W&K or The Messenger. In my own opinion this is a good remix for a movie I guess, maybe it can be used more in the movie than the original version?

Great! I believed that they will continue to work Transfromers films. I liked hearing their songs in these movies especially in 2nd because it's played not only in the end of the movie but in some episodes too. Iridescent is good choice!

Hmm. People keep saying that this song doesn't fit the movie and they should have used Blackout or Wretches & Kings. I'm going to make the assumption that the vast majority of people saying this haven't seen the previous films. Iridescent, and this mix in particular, is absolutely perfectly suited to where the song will no doubt be placed in the film (ie, the moments before, during and after the credits begin).

Keep in mind that this is the last film in Bay's Transformers trilogy - the song most definitely has a 'finality' about it. If the movie ends how many have speculated (the heroes win, but not without great loss/sacrifice), then I don't see any other song from 'A Thousand Suns' fitting better! :)

Oh and Pez man, I have the MP3... Facebook me tonight! :)

Oh and Pez man, I have the MP3... Facebook me tonight! :)

Because it is totally awesome to share with the world that fact your sharing the song around. Haha. xD

I like the sound of the video already, a snake will be involved in the music video. :P

Edited by Hawk

Because it is totally awesome to share with the world that fact your sharing the song around. Haha. xD

It's not exactly hard to grab off that SoundCloud site ;) Besides, it's a song both Pez and I already own, will no doubt be buying multiple copies of (physical/digital) and I didn't directly state that I was sharing it either... Just said that I had it ;) (Sneaky sneaky! Haha).

Anyways, everyone seen that MTV interview with Mike where he talks a little bit about why it was chosen? Pretty cool. Michael Bay thought the song and its themes were fitting for the tone/happenings of this film :)

It's not exactly hard to grab off that SoundCloud site ;) Besides, it's a song both Pez and I already own, will no doubt be buying multiple copies of (physical/digital) and I didn't directly state that I was sharing it either... Just said that I had it ;) (Sneaky sneaky! Haha).

Oh very. Haha. Thats fair enough though.